Jasper @ Diboll predictions for 18-3a district title

I predict Jasper by 2 touchdowns. With Jasper already in the playoffs and knowing who they are going to play I have heard people say that they think Jasper will sit starters and that is just dumb. Jasper needs this district title but coach Morgan really needs it to say he had a pretty good first year. I like this new jasper look but there is still a lot of work to do.

[quote name="SFAlumberjack13" post="1100504" timestamp="1320069466"]
I predict Jasper by 2 touchdowns. With Jasper already in the playoffs and knowing who they are going to play I have heard people say that they think Jasper will sit starters and that is just dumb. Jasper needs this district title but coach Morgan really needs it to say he had a pretty good first year. I like this new jasper look but there is still a lot of work to do.
[/quote]

After barely squeaking by Center & Kirbyville,Jasper can't afford the rest the players thing...Diboll will come to play...Good Luck to both teams..

[quote name="SFAlumberjack13" post="1100799" timestamp="1320086050"]
Well being real here Jasper needs a win so they can say they had a good season because when it comes time to play Chapel Hill I don't expect a win from the bulldogs. I support the bulldogs but Chapel Hill is in a whole other class.
[/quote]

Agreed...They need to let the team finish out the regular season with an outright district championship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder