Barbers Hill vs PNG - Who Wins?

bh89-2

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1101816" timestamp="1320176584"]
I am cracking up reading the same playoff thread from two years ago.  ;D ;D ;D  I am only half way through it and have laughed my butt off.  8) 

I can see this thread trying to rival it.
[/quote]

got about 1/2 way thru it....outrageous! 

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1101731" timestamp="1320170881"]
Does it seem sad to any other posters that Haircutter's Hill needs to cross over the muddy stream (AKA Trinity River) to find REAL HS football fans.  Good job this year, happy for all 14 of you who faithfully follow the eaglets.  Week ONE of the playoffs is as far as you go.  It takes more than a few, granted really good, players this year to declare yourselves for real.  My hope for the future - Chevron ends the water pollution and the residence of BH eventually learn how to play with the big boys.  Enjoy the next two weeks on this board, I never can find a BH fan on here after the first week of the playoff.  Oh well, no matter how much some try they'll never be what they think they are.  ( side note - the retro uniforms from last year, thank goodness the ANTS laid down and curled up in the 2nd half.  Those stripes were giving me a headache!)
[/quote]If you got a headache last year, boy are you in trouble this year. You will be lucky to escape with the Hungarian Jungle Rot and the Epizudies, as well as a severe case of denial ;D

[quote name="NDNation" post="1101840" timestamp="1320179107"]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=90627.msg1101816#msg1101816 date=1320176584]
I am cracking up reading the same playoff thread from two years ago.  ;D ;D ;D  I am only half way through it and have laughed my butt off.  8) 

I can see this thread trying to rival it.
[/quote]

got about 1/2 way thru it....outrageous!
[/quote]

Dang I didn't start flapping my gums untill page 12 of that thread!!! Where the heck was I ;D

BH is likely to end the season with a perfect 10-0 record.  That is if they realize the playoffs are for big boys.  Stop this week and you'll always have a perfect record to tell your kids about.  Enjoy the board and any attention you can pull to the other side of the Dallas drainage ditch AKA the Trinity. Remember, there is no shame in believing in your dreams.  Just be reasonable - advancing in the playoffs, against PNG.  Set your sights a bit more to the attainable, you know, start a book club or join AA.

Guest UHCoog14
Wow! Impressive for  what was being called the greatest show on turf.

GCM- 0 rounds. Not ashamed to say it. How  long you boys on the Reservation been playing football?

If Indians make cricket sounds to signify the end of their football season, then YES, cricket sounds.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="surfer73" post="1102166" timestamp="1320235469"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90627.msg1102095#msg1102095 date=1320202781]
Also in volleyball, GCM donkey stomped PNG.
[/quote]Sounds like they should use the Vollyball team to play football... Was at the game #15 for GCM is the real deal !
[/quote]

Our football team would beat PNG too.

That young lady will be attending UNLV on a volleyball scholarship.

[quote name="ndn2016" post="1101751" timestamp="1320171899"]
I know this a football forum, but with all the 20 4a vs 19 4a smack, The volleyball teams are playing tonight, should get a gauge of who has a tough sports district. I'm Picking Ozen to beat BH.
[/quote]

How did that pick work out for ya. BH over Ozen 3-0 :)

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1102157" timestamp="1320231369"]
Wow! Impressive for  what was being called the greatest show on turf.

GCM- 0 rounds. Not ashamed to say it. How  long you boys on the Reservation been playing football?

If Indians make cricket sounds to signify the end of their football season, then YES, cricket sounds.
[/quote]

Greatest show on turf? The PN-G band doesn't play football. Well, not on Fridays at least.

Say what you want about it. PN-G was the last 20-4A team standing. In fact, if I remember correctly, PN-G was the last Golden Triangle team standing.

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1102029" timestamp="1320198763"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90627.msg1102022#msg1102022 date=1320198606]
How deep was that playoff run last year Pocohontas?
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  About as "DEEP" as they have ever been.  Kind of like that boat, Shallow Sport.  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Pretty sure we've been very deep in the play offs.....'bout as deep as you can get.....Has BH been since '76? Really I don't know....just curious
[move] 8)[/move]

[quote name="FrodoNDN" post="1102226" timestamp="1320241701"]
[quote author=BH 89-2 link=topic=90627.msg1102029#msg1102029 date=1320198763]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90627.msg1102022#msg1102022 date=1320198606]
How deep was that playoff run last year Pocohontas?
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  About as "DEEP" as they have ever been.  Kind of like that boat, Shallow Sport.  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Pretty sure we've been very deep in the play offs.....'bout as deep as you can get.....Has BH been since '76? Really I don't know....just curious
[move] 8)[/move]
[/quote]

Now do I look like your personal search engine?  ;D  Just Google "Superior" "Best In Area" "PNG's Daddy" "Nederland Spanked" or any other appropriate term.  Our stats will surely be there.  ;D ;D ;D

Better yet, watch the News Clip form Houston that's posted on here and read the sign showing our accomplishments.  Otherwise you can watch us on TV Friday night.  ;)

Got some disturbing news Last night. Rumor has it Kaleb and other offensive starters might only be playing in the 1st quarter. Probably don't want to risk another injury like last year. Hope our defensive starters play long enough to get us the win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder