Barbers Hill vs PNG - Who Wins?

bh89-2

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1098722" timestamp="1319890086"]
Just wondering why yall are so sure your playing png if vidor beats livingston friday dayton will play png
[/quote]

Well, BH and PNG is at least a topic.  BH vs Ozen is an OZEN beating waiting to happen.

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1098723" timestamp="1319890335"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90627.msg1098722#msg1098722 date=1319890086]
Just wondering why yall are so sure your playing png if vidor beats livingston friday dayton will play png
[/quote]

Well, BH and PNG is at least a topic.  BH vs Ozen is an OZEN beating waiting to happen.
[/quote]didnt ozen beat livingston and last night they put dang near 40 pts on nederland the same team bh scored 13 on in ot besides I think the loss last night put ozen out

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1098729" timestamp="1319890781"]
[quote author=BH 89-2 link=topic=90627.msg1098723#msg1098723 date=1319890335]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90627.msg1098722#msg1098722 date=1319890086]
[/quote]

[/quote]didnt ozen beat livingston and last night they put dang near 40 pts on nederland the same team bh scored 13 on in ot besides I think the loss last night put ozen out
[/quote]

I have seen Ozen and nothing to worry about there.  Nederland's defensive strength is their D-line.  BH's is the entire defense.  I am sure Ozen took advantage of the outer edges and down field passing.  BH has a much better D than Nederland, not that they will ever admit it.  The BH/Ned game was early and I think coach was seeing what the O-Line had against a very good D-Line.   

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1098742" timestamp="1319892292"]
Oh it all makes sense now bh new nederland would miss a chipshot fg to win the game and nederland had twice the offense bh had because gage was testing his line man your funny got dang lucky to leave with a victory at nederland now their no good.
[/quote]

No, Dayton is no good, Nederland is district champs.  Glad to educate you so early in the morning.  ;) 

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1098810" timestamp="1319898078"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90627.msg1098744#msg1098744 date=1319893065]
A team than can throw the ball will torch BH. Their front 6-7 are pretty darn good. Not sold on their  secondary.
[/quote]
How can you say that after butt woopin ya'll took last night?
[/quote]

He's bitter.  He lost a bet and has to wear a BH shirt to our first playoff game........... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1098813" timestamp="1319898317"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90627.msg1098742#msg1098742 date=1319892292]
Oh it all makes sense now bh new nederland would miss a chipshot fg to win the game and nederland had twice the offense bh had because gage was testing his line man your funny got dang lucky to leave with a victory at nederland now their no good.
[/quote]

No, Dayton is no good, Nederland is district champs.  Glad to educate you so early in the morning.  ;)
[/quote]so ozen gave the district champs all they could handle thanks for making my point and to your point this the weakest dayton team in a while and yall rolled us by 7 at home besides this isnt your first undefeated 19 4a championship and we all know what happened last time

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1098816" timestamp="1319898402"]
[quote author=TexasMinuteman link=topic=90627.msg1098810#msg1098810 date=1319898078]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90627.msg1098744#msg1098744 date=1319893065]
A team than can throw the ball will torch BH. Their front 6-7 are pretty darn good. Not sold on their  secondary.
[/quote]
How can you say that after butt woopin ya'll took last night?
[/quote]

He's bitter.  He lost a bet and has to wear a BH shirt to our first playoff game........... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Right now GCM needs to focus on Lee and not who BH plays. Looks like they will get to pick which game they want to watch week 11 though.

Playoffs are a joke is it possibe gcm could be 4 and 6 and make the playoffs and is it even not worse we got beat by a 3 and 6 team badly and could finish in second place  19 4a is about as weak as they come having said that bh has the best shot at a playoff win loved beating crosby but if bh beats them friday they will be 5 and 5.

Guest UHCoog14
Bitter is the wrong adjective.  Very disappointed in what I saw, but not bitter.

We were never able to challenge your secondary. Did you read the post.

BH is a very good  defense with an above average offense. Keep putting the ball on the ground and a good team will capitalize. GCM is not that team.

Enjoy it while  you can.  Most of that D is gone after this run.

This BH team reminds me of last years PNG juggernaut. 10-0 followed by an early exit.

I dont understand this thread png 90 percent wont even play bh and lets say they do. YOU HAVE NEVER EVER EVER BEAT US and it wouldnt happen this year either  Good Job On a GREAT Season but your time is coming soon I dont care who you play in 20-4a it will be your final game

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1098924" timestamp="1319905108"]
Dayton wins a game and NOW the playoffs are a joke.
[/quote]in earlier post you made the comment bh had played no one and showed stats to back it up I was amazed at the records of the teams in our district so basically im agreeing with you and I dont think any team that is 4 and 6 should be in the playoffs even if it was dayton I think their are 6 teams in angletons district and 4 make the playoffs that why I said the playoffs have become a joke why not let everbodu make them.

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1098946" timestamp="1319906485"]
I dont understand this thread png 90 percent wont even play bh and lets say they do. YOU HAVE NEVER EVER EVER BEAT US and it wouldnt happen this year either  Good Job On a GREAT Season but your time is coming soon I dont care who you play in 20-4a it will be your final game
[/quote]I don't know bout that.. BH is a different team this season.. I don't believe they will lose in the 1st round.. If they do I will be surprised... 

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1098946" timestamp="1319906485"]
[/quote]

Now THAT is the funniest thing I have heard all week!!!  Thanks for the humor!!! Nederland or PNG would give us the best game in Bi-District, we already beat Nederland AT Nederland with 5 fumbles on the night.  Believe me...PNG would get their issue too and doesn't want any part of that Eagle A$$ whippin. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder