Barbers Hill vs PNG - Who Wins?

bh89-2

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1098954" timestamp="1319907244"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90627.msg1098924#msg1098924 date=1319905108]
Dayton wins a game and NOW the playoffs are a joke.
[/quote]in earlier post you made the comment bh had played no one and showed stats to back it up I was amazed at the records of the teams in our district so basically im agreeing with you and I dont think any team that is 4 and 6 should be in the playoffs even if it was dayton I think their are 6 teams in angletons district and 4 make the playoffs that why I said the playoffs have become a joke why not let everbodu make them.
[/quote] I see your point and your going have some cellar teams sneak in the back door ,but on the other hand you still have to win out to make it to the big dance reguardless. What if your injured or young or have a new coach and don't start to peek until the end of season . Alot of the times team record doesn't reflect team strength. To me the more teams the better its only HS and the more kids that get to play the more fun for everyone.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1098971" timestamp="1319908203"]
Didnt nederland play most the game without their starting qb from a late hit out of bounds and bh only lost 2 of those fumbles ned had 3 didnt lose any and outgained bh almost 2 to 1  on offense and missed a chipshot fieldgoal to win wouldnt call it a whoopin
[/quote]

It was more like half of the game and the back up actually did a better job than the starter was doing.  Granted we only lost 2 of the fumbles but the 2 of the remaining 3 fumbles were QB/center exchanges on 3rd down which forced us to punt.  And no they didn't almost outgain us 2 to 1.  Ned had 281 yds of total offense and BH had 173.  So they had a little over 100 more than us.  Yeah they missed a close FG to win it but you can't blame that on us.  Never said it was a whoopin either but you got the first letter right...."W".  Which is what yall failed to get when you came to BH this year.  Its a shame that 99% of the Dayton posters on here understand that but you just feel compelled to start bashing on us because you're having a down year by Dayton's standards.  Get over it and learn how to use some punctuation in your posts.  You have typed the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen.

Not for our offense he wasn't.  Put him in the spread and he absolutely is.  Doing a pretty solid job over in Huffman right now.

The back up for Nederland had better passing numbers against us with less attempts and got out of quite a few near sacks.  He stepped in and led them to their only scoring drive too.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1099006" timestamp="1319910763"]
Seriously...
Look at the records in 19-4 A vs 20 4 A

19 4 A is in a down year...BH has a descent team, but don't be surprised if a 20-4A team whips BH in the 1st round because the 20 4 A playoff rep has seen better football all season... ;)
[/quote]

Not saying 20-4A won't go 3-1 in the first round.  I just know one game they won't win  ;D.  20-4A is stronger top to bottom this year IMO.

Why do you want to play png so bad according to this theard most people would say you would lose wouldn't you want to have a better chance to advance. If I was the png coach and they got bh first I would play them in bh just to whip there cryin butts on there field .........

[quote name="Enjun07" post="1099112" timestamp="1319916917"]
it happens EVERY year..BH thinks they are better than what they really are...congrats yall are undefeated in a down district this year...get over urselves..if i was BH i wouldnt want to play PNG...[b]so is BH gunna win state this year?[/b]
[/quote]
If you call State, 146 between I-10 and HWY 90

You PNG people are so full of yourselves sometimes I tell ya. Just a couple a weeks back you guys were questioning the coaches. You win a couple of games and now no body in 19- 4A can touch any of you. Nederland has handled all of you and you don't hear them barking. If we draw PNG this year, Bring it!

Bronco Pride, you have been crying about your coaching and team for weeks, and now you pull out a close game against Crosby to restore your pride and now the whole district is crap. Just bring on the playoffs, we'll take whoever we get and deal with it.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
PNG is on a roll. There defense is getting better and better each week and there offense speaks for itself. I'll say...

PNG - 28
BH - 21

That's if yall even meet up.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1099393" timestamp="1319932837"]
Last time I checked Crosby was on our schedule next week. That is who will require all of BH's attention.

I'm picking the Eagles.
[/quote]

You are 100% RIGHT and yes we still have the uglyest uniforms in the state of Texas and our former QB will get a great ride to somewhere in a couple of years. Is he a better QB in most systems ......Yes!!! In was just scareed he would go to GCM and forget how to play football.

::)[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1099423" timestamp="1319934804"]
I ant wait till the playoffs.  This board will be voided of 80% of the people when 19=4A kicks off in some 20-4A tail.  They always think their teams are better and that is just not the case.  Can't wait!
[/quote] ::)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1099423" timestamp="1319934804"]
I ant wait till the playoffs.  This board will be voided of 80% of the people when 19=4A kicks off in some 20-4A tail.  They always think their teams are better and that is just not the case.  Can't wait!
[/quote]
Just be sure and don't go missing when 19-4A gets one (if they get one) win in the first round.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1099456" timestamp="1319936354"]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=90627.msg1099390#msg1099390 date=1319932793]

A Barbers Hill fan telling another fanbase they are full of themselves....The pot calling the kettle black?
[/quote]
;) You're probably right. But you guys still crack me up.
[/quote]

ditto...the cigarette baby guy ...wow  ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1099463" timestamp="1319936706"]
[quote author=BH 89-2 link=topic=90627.msg1099423#msg1099423 date=1319934804]
[/quote]
Just be sure and don't go missing when 19-4A gets one (if they get one) win in the first round.
[/quote]

Two pennies, you know better than that.  Me and the modest BH fanbase will be right here laughing about the 3 or 4 wins in a few weeks.  Question is, will you be here or at another drag queen convention?  ;D ;D ;D 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833