Barbers Hill vs PNG - Who Wins?

bh89-2

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1100863" timestamp="1320088810"]
Dont know that brenham is even the best team in this area. If friendswood beats tc friday manvel will be d2 and lamarque is loaded again. I do think one of these 3 will win the region.
[/quote]

It's a loaded region, as is that Lake Travis team that seems to sneak in every year....LOL

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1100771" timestamp="1320084393"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90627.msg1100740#msg1100740 date=1320082878]
[quote author=Enjun07 link=topic=90627.msg1100655#msg1100655 date=1320078421]
may i ask why there is no respect for PNG? i believe yall have never beat us...and everytime we play yall have "an amazing team that is real" i mean i have respect for BH always have great atheletes...and the only time we see BH ppl on this board is when they are doing good..or around playoff time...i just want to hear one good reason why png doesnt deserve ne respect from BH fans?
[/quote]Because it is BH... The ones who think they are superior to everyone one else always no matter what. If they losing everyone else is dumb, stupid, trailer park trash, bums, gay, toothless, etc.....
[/quote]

octfeb were you not hugged enough growing up ;) oh and Dayton Band SUCKS 8)
[/quote] Sure.. That's why I don't resort to name calling like the fans from BH. I don't have to do that to make myself feel better, like MOST of the BH people. And did you really think you were gonna make me angry with the band comment? Seriously? Go vote for higher school taxes in your next election. So your school can get more money from the plants over there on the ant mound... We all know thats why BH is doing so good this season in football.. gotta keep them payments going ;)

Dear Prospective D-1 Football Talent.  Welcome to BH, we guarantee the following for your family's well being:

22% reduction in property taxes
36% reduction is water bill
44% reduction in sewer and trash pick-up.  Varsity players get door pick-up of trash
3% reduction in school taxes for each TD scored in a season while on varisty
Relocation expenses covered up too $8000
Landscaping credit up to $7500
Free lawn service weekly
2 cases of grey pupon mustard
3 yard signs reading "Dayton Sucks"
2 Lighted neon signs reading "Crosby Sucks"
4 waterloo rods with Shimmano Curado reels
2 Beretta custom auto shot guns with 10-0 engraved on barrell

Football sign-ups spring 2012, reserve your spot today.  $250 application fee, parental salaries must be listed on page 2.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1100955" timestamp="1320092909"]
Dear Prospective D-1 Football Talent.  Welcome to BH, we guarantee the following for your family's well being:

44% reduction in sewer and trash pick-up.  Varsity players get door pick-up of trash
Free lawn service weekly
[b]2 cases of grey pupon mustard[/b]

Football sign-ups spring 2012, reserve your spot today.  $250 application fee, parental salaries must be listed on page 2.  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

If the  above in [b]bold[/b] could be changed to Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing....Im ready to sign!

[quote name="NDNation" post="1100958" timestamp="1320093210"]
[quote author=BH 89-2 link=topic=90627.msg1100955#msg1100955 date=1320092909]

Free lawn service weekly
[b]2 cases of grey pupon mustard[/b]

[/quote]

If the  above in [b]bold[/b] could be changed to Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing....Im ready to sign!
[/quote]

That one is in the fine print.  Pack your bags....... ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1100955" timestamp="1320092909"]

Free lawn service weekly
2 cases of grey pupon mustard

[/quote]
Lmao wow.

Guest GET DIRTY
[quote name="octfeb" post="1100940" timestamp="1320091950"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90627.msg1100771#msg1100771 date=1320084393]
may i ask why there is no respect for PNG? i believe yall have never beat us...and everytime we play yall have "an amazing team that is real" i mean i have respect for BH always have great atheletes...and the only time we see BH ppl on this board is when they are doing good..or around playoff time...i just want to hear one good reason why png doesnt deserve ne respect from BH fans?
[/quote]Because it is BH... The ones who think they are superior to everyone one else always no matter what. If they losing everyone else is dumb, stupid, trailer park trash, bums, gay, toothless, etc.....
[/quote]

[/quote] Sure.. That's why I don't resort to name calling like the fans from BH. I don't have to do that to make myself feel better, like MOST of the BH people. And did you really think you were gonna make me angry with the band comment? Seriously? Go vote for higher school taxes in your next election. So your school can get more money from the plants over there on the ant mound... We all know thats why BH is doing so good this season in football.. gotta keep them payments going ;)
[/quote]

Boy you hit that nail on the head !!  Let's raise the tax rate so we can have a good football program .. LMAO !!  I don't know what we would do if it weren't for taxes !!!  Funniest thing I have ever heard !!

[quote name="GET DIRTY" post="1100976" timestamp="1320093777"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90627.msg1100940#msg1100940 date=1320091950]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90627.msg1100771#msg1100771 date=1320084393]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Boy you hit that nail on the head !!  Let's raise the tax rate so we can have a good football program .. LMAO !!  I don't know what we would do if it weren't for taxes !!!  Funniest thing I have ever heard !!
[/quote]

Just stick around she has some good ones ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1100980" timestamp="1320093953"]
Man that sounds like a sweet deal but those bh women are so dang ugly. Not that it has ever stopped me their husbands have good jobs and I always need a little extra change. Count me in.
[/quote]

Your going to have to fight Tyrone for those BH women 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1100984" timestamp="1320094146"]
This thing just hit 10 pages and it's not even decided yet ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

if we do end up playing each other...we might crash the site with all the posting.....You BH fans crack me up....Y'all are the Charlie Sheens of 4A ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="NDNation" post="1100991" timestamp="1320094452"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90627.msg1100984#msg1100984 date=1320094146]
[/quote]

if we do end up playing each other...we might crash the site with all the posting.....You BH fans crack me up....Y'all are the Charlie Sheens of 4A ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]are you calling bhfans drug abusing womanizers

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1101003" timestamp="1320094877"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=90627.msg1100991#msg1100991 date=1320094452]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope...just Funny "Winners".....why, are they?

[quote name="NDNation" post="1101004" timestamp="1320095017"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90627.msg1101003#msg1101003 date=1320094877]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=90627.msg1100991#msg1100991 date=1320094452]
[/quote]

if we do end up playing each other...we might crash the site with all the posting.....You BH fans crack me up....Y'all are the Charlie Sheens o[b][/b]f 4A ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Nope...just Funny "Winners".....why, are they?
[/quote]you forgot the h in your last sentence.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1100805" timestamp="1320086326"]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=90627.msg1100693#msg1100693 date=1320080970]
[quote author=TexasMinuteman link=topic=90627.msg1100684#msg1100684 date=1320080486]
From a 3AAA follower looking at you 'big dogs' I would have to go with BH in this one,not beacause of the record but because of the way they've played week after week.I have seen nothing but improvement on the BH side. PNG struggled against Vidor who is a good football team but Vidor doesnt have the defense BH has.PNG is going to have to score more than 2 Tds to win and only Dayton has done that this year,as a matter of fact no team has even scored 2 Td's against them this year except Dayton.BH will score at least 3 Tds and controll the tempo of the game.Good luck to all.
  Barbers Hill 24 PNG 10
[/quote]

I agree that a PN-G/BH game would be a tough one and that BH is obviously favored because of their record (although I would personally still pick PN-G), but PN-G didn't "struggle" with Vidor. We were up 22-0 at the end of the third quarter. Vidor changed offensive schemes and we took too long to adjust.

Now, had Vidor been mixing things up all along, I'd agree that that game would have been a struggle. Vidor's last minute almost-comeback proves that they had the potential. They just stuck with a hard-nosed running offense for three quarters that we had figured out and shut down (with help from some penalties).
[/quote]
To be honest Vidor didn't change offensive schemes. The only we did was get momentum and brought a new qb in and a new fullback in. And we also ran a few plays that we hadn't run yet. That's it. Not taking anything away from PNG. And as for shutting down our offense if you really did shut it down why did Vidor have more yards and first downs than yall?  ::)  8)
[/quote]

Per PhatMack's stats, Vidor had 109 passing yards in the game. Vidor didn't put a single WR into the game until the fourth quarter, which came with a back-up QB, a good arm and a total shift in play-calling. Every one of those 109 yards was put up with six completions in the fourth quarter. So yes, you did have a shift in momentum, but it came as a result of a major shift on offense and a PN-G defense that was uncharacteristically slow to adjust.

And yes, we had you shut down until the fourth quarter. Vidor trailed PN-G in nearly every respect going into the last quarter of the game. We took our foot off the gas and Vidor put the pedal to the metal to almost make a comeback and post some impressive stats. I'll say it again: if Vidor had been mixing things up to begin with, the outcome of this game may have been very different. Personally, I think it would be a good idea for Vidor to put in the back-up QB more often and throw the ball around a little more against Livingston and in the playoffs, but that's just me and I'm not a coach.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1101060" timestamp="1320098507"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90627.msg1100805#msg1100805 date=1320086326]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=90627.msg1100693#msg1100693 date=1320080970]
[quote author=TexasMinuteman link=topic=90627.msg1100684#msg1100684 date=1320080486]
From a 3AAA follower looking at you 'big dogs' I would have to go with BH in this one,not beacause of the record but because of the way they've played week after week.I have seen nothing but improvement on the BH side. PNG struggled against Vidor who is a good football team but Vidor doesnt have the defense BH has.PNG is going to have to score more than 2 Tds to win and only Dayton has done that this year,as a matter of fact no team has even scored 2 Td's against them this year except Dayton.BH will score at least 3 Tds and controll the tempo of the game.Good luck to all.
  Barbers Hill 24 PNG 10
[/quote]

I agree that a PN-G/BH game would be a tough one and that BH is obviously favored because of their record (although I would personally still pick PN-G), but PN-G didn't "struggle" with Vidor. We were up 22-0 at the end of the third quarter. Vidor changed offensive schemes and we took too long to adjust.

Now, had Vidor been mixing things up all along, I'd agree that that game would have been a struggle. Vidor's last minute almost-comeback proves that they had the potential. They just stuck with a hard-nosed running offense for three quarters that we had figured out and shut down (with help from some penalties).
[/quote]
To be honest Vidor didn't change offensive schemes. The only we did was get momentum and brought a new qb in and a new fullback in. And we also ran a few plays that we hadn't run yet. That's it. Not taking anything away from PNG. And as for shutting down our offense if you really did shut it down why did Vidor have more yards and first downs than yall?  ::)  8)
[/quote]

Per PhatMack's stats, Vidor had 109 passing yards in the game. Vidor didn't put a single WR into the game until the fourth quarter, which came with a back-up QB, a good arm and a total shift in play-calling. Every one of those 109 yards was put up with six completions in the fourth quarter. So yes, you did have a shift in momentum, but it came as a result of a major shift on offense and a PN-G defense that was uncharacteristically slow to adjust.

And yes, we had you shut down until the fourth quarter. Vidor trailed PN-G in nearly every respect going into the last quarter of the game. We took our foot off the gas and Vidor put the pedal to the metal to almost make a comeback and post some impressive stats. I'll say it again: if Vidor had been mixing things up to begin with, the outcome of this game may have been very different. Personally, I think it would be a good idea for Vidor to put in the back-up QB more often and throw the ball around a little more against Livingston and in the playoffs, but that's just me and I'm not a coach.
[/quote]
Okay i'll give you that. We did change our play calling and we did change the look of it but honestly the only person who came in that hadn't been in was #16 and the only change we made was line Jonboy, #84 a lil out to the side and put Lear, #22 as a wide out. Lear had been playing wide out the whole game but we just never passed it to him. Jonboy had been in the whole game too as a TE but lined up close to the line and we didn't pass. And honestly you really didn't have us "shutdown" until the fourth quarter. If you remember correctly we did drive the field several times but we were unable to either, convert on a fourth down, or a fumble happened or a penalty killed the drive. So no most of offensive yards did not come from the fourth quarter "comeback". And I agree I would like to see more passing from us against Livingston and the playoffs but you gotta think about what the coaches were thinking. Yall were coming into the game with the 6th ranked rushing defense so of course the Vidor coaches were figuring that we would be able to rely on our run offense that night but if things always went the way we wanted them to we would be undefeated lol. But yall did stop us on rushing somewhat so we had to go to passing. IMO if we had figured that out earlier then it would have been a different game like you said.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1100740" timestamp="1320082878"]
[/quote]
Why, oh why, are you so hateful????  There are a few BH'ers on here that stir the pot; but lordy, they're just having fun.  Just because you put a smiley face at the end of your posts doesn't make it funny or a joke anymore than others on here.  Lawd have mercy you have a "twist" for anything BH!

[quote name="Eagle82" post="1101107" timestamp="1320103990"]
[/quote]
[b]Why, oh why, are you so hateful????[/b]  There are a few BH'ers on here that stir the pot; but lordy, they're just having fun.  Just because you put a smiley face at the end of your posts doesn't make it funny or a joke anymore than others on here.  Lawd have mercy you have a "twist" for anything BH!
[/quote]What smiley? and to whom are you referring to?

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1101275" timestamp="1320123582"]
If 20-4A is a speed bump...I would say Brenham gonna be your brick wall
[/quote]

;D
[/quote]

We have our RB's "Duke" and "Nukem" that can take care of a brick wall

[img]http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab74/Favre103/duke-nukem.jpg[/img]

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1098722" timestamp="1319890086"]
Just wondering why yall are so sure your playing png if vidor beats livingston friday dayton will play png
[/quote]Why does everyone want to play PNG. Livingston wins Friday and PNG plays BH because they don't want to and Dayton plays Livingston because they don't want to. It' as simple as that, so dream on dreamers. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1101395" timestamp="1320156527"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90627.msg1098722#msg1098722 date=1319890086]
Just wondering why yall are so sure your playing png if vidor beats livingston friday dayton will play png
[/quote]Why does everyone want to play PNG. Livingston wins Friday and PNG plays BH because they don't want to and Dayton plays Livingston because they don't want to. It' as simple as that, so dream on dreamers. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
[/quote]

BH wants to play us because they have a score to settle....Its become a tradition to knock BH out the playoffs in the first round...lol

[quote name="indianforever" post="1099378" timestamp="1319931892"]
what makes you think BH is going to meet up with PNG cause the way it is looking we will probably meet up with Dayton 1st round as long as Vidor takes care of Livingston...which i think will happen
[/quote]It will not happen dreamer. You can take that to the bank. :-* :-* :-* :-*

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83