Pee Wee Week 9 Scores

WD170

OMG! I just looked at the schedule and seen that there are more games being played today ???. All this time I thought the only games being played today was Lum - Red vs. PNG - G and Lum - W vs Bmt - G. Good luck to all the other teams and players playing today. Play Hard and Safe... ;)

[quote name="Willbeat23" post="1091130" timestamp="1319313613"]
Lum W 24
Bmt G 18
Final
Where ya at now????? :)
[/quote]

Gotta give it to the boys in White.  Olexa and his crew came out swinging and did an awesome job.  They faced their first real test and passed with flying colors.  I am a believer.  Good job to both teams.

Just wanted to say congratulations to PNG G and LUM W for outstanding performances today.  I have to admit I was wrong about the LUM W outcome but completely on point about what they needed to do to win.  They controlled the line of scrimmage, contained #23, and tackled #11 when they needed it most.  Valiant effort from the youngsters from BMT G.  They will still make some noise in the playoffs and they will be a force next season.  I was impressed to see the kids from LUM R in person.  #9 is a beast on both sides of the ball, and #8 also played very well.  Those kids hit every bit as hard as everyone has talked about all year.  The Playoffs should be alot of fun.  Good Luck to all teams still in the hunt for the Super Bowl Championship.

It was a great day of football. Lum W dominated the game from start to finish.  Bmt gold #11 is in league of his own when it comes to speed.  3 plays 3 td's, out side of that it was negative yards. #23 is the fastest 7 yr old in the area, #3 beast and #9 is a great young player.  However, the boys from Lum played a great game, for a bunch of average players.  So much for your power rankings. Also #'s 11, 3, 55, 24, 44, 14, 5, 1 well you get the picture. Great team effort.  Great game to be a part of.  If you were lucky enough to be at the game today, you would have watched the 2 best teams(Lum W and Bmt G) in peewee play each other. 

[quote name="sharkstooth" post="1091149" timestamp="1319315574"]
Soooo...now its for sure!  PNG GREY IS  the team to beat in the playoffs!  Beat PA; WOS and Lumberton!  I was hoping Beaumont Gold would hold their own...going into the playoffs!  But regardless PNG G has to much talent on both sides of the ball....
[/quote]

You beat average teams at best. Good luck.

[quote name="CH96" post="1091777" timestamp="1319357246"]
[quote author=sharkstooth link=topic=90267.msg1091149#msg1091149 date=1319315574]
Soooo...now its for sure!  PNG GREY IS  the team to beat in the playoffs!  Beat PA; WOS and Lumberton!  I was hoping Beaumont Gold would hold their own...going into the playoffs!  But regardless PNG G has to much talent on both sides of the ball....
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats pretty funny.  Keep underestimating us.

PF/PA
png g----281-12
lum w----265-73

opponents above .500 through week 8
png g----4 with combined record of 23-9 (PA,WOS,LUM R,BMT B)
lum w----3 with combined record of 18-6 (PNG W,NED B,BMT G)

I fail to see how your level of competition has been any higher than ours.  If nothing else (and I think most anyone not from png or lum will agree)  your level of competition has been lower.  I have no problem with someone thinking their team is the best.  I hope we all feel that way about our respective teams.  But at least be intelligent with your arguments.

[quote name="CH96" post="1091776" timestamp="1319356984"]
It was a great day of football. Lum W dominated the game from start to finish.  Bmt gold #11 is in league of his own when it comes to speed.  3 plays 3 td's, out side of that it was negative yards. #23 is the fastest 7 yr old in the area, #3 beast and #9 is a great young player.  However, the boys from Lum played a great game, for a bunch of average players.  So much for your power rankings. Also #'s 11, 3, 55, 24, 44, 14, 5, 1 well you get the picture. Great team effort.  Great game to be a part of.  If you were lucky enough to be at the game today, you would have watched the 2 best teams(Lum W and Bmt G) in peewee play each other.
[/quote]

Awesome game...but don't forget about PNG G, 9 and 0 who have beaten PA & WOS.  They're solid as a rock.

Yesterday was a great day of football.  Both my boys teams finished the regular season undefeated.  Proud daddy.  I watched all four teams closely yesterday to see what all the hype is about certain teams and players.  In my opinion the two best teams in Lum-w and BMT-g played yesterday.  That was a physical battle.  I agree with you somewhat Dawgs but you will have a tough road week two.  Next week should be worse than last time. By the way Ocho they removed the post but never eva eva eva use the G word.  Guarantee. ASD

Hats off to Lum W. They played their game and not Bmt's. Bmt's inability to recorver onside kicks (3) fumbled snaps (2) and a 70yd td called back) hurt them yesterday. Lum W played a flawless game and Imo was the best team in Lumberton Yesterday. Png G is also real good. They made Lum R look like a non playoff team. They're Deep with talent on both sides of the ball. Far as Bmt G, they'll be okay. For them to still have a shot at winning the game at the end after all they had to overcome says something.

[quote name="demons95" post="1091901" timestamp="1319383873"]
Yesterday was a great day of football.  Both my boys teams finished the regular season undefeated.  Proud daddy.  I watched all four teams closely yesterday to see what all the hype is about certain teams and players.  In my opinion the two best teams in Lum-w and BMT-g played yesterday.  That was a physical battle.  I agree with you somewhat Dawgs but you will have a tough road week two.  Next week should be worse than last time. By the way Ocho they removed the post but never eva eva eva use the G word.  Guarantee. ASD
[/quote] :D :D :D

[quote name="pngfan97" post="1091835" timestamp="1319377620"]
[quote author=CH96 link=topic=90267.msg1091777#msg1091777 date=1319357246]
[quote author=sharkstooth link=topic=90267.msg1091149#msg1091149 date=1319315574]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You a right,  I was just having a little fun, they are clearly the best team.

Thats pretty funny.  Keep underestimating us.

PF/PA
png g----281-12
lum w----265-73

opponents above .500 through week 8
png g----4 with combined record of 23-9 (PA,WOS,LUM R,BMT B)
lum w----3 with combined record of 18-6 (PNG W,NED B,BMT G)

I fail to see how your level of competition has been any higher than ours.  If nothing else (and I think most anyone not from png or lum will agree)  your level of competition has been lower.  I have no problem with someone thinking their team is the best.  I hope we all feel that way about our respective teams.  But at least be intelligent with your arguments.
[/quote]

One thing I would say is everyone thought Bmt-G was going to take it to Lum - W and that did not happen. Now everyone thinks Lum - W is hands down the best in Pee Wee, well not those exact words but pretty close. Im sorry but PNG - G has the best stats! PNG - G, PNG - W, WOS, NED B, LUM - R, LUM W, Bmt B, and Bmt -g are the teams going to the playoffs (I think). Its Pee Wee Football 7 and 8 yr olds, ANYTHING can Happen. There will be an upset somewhere, just where will it be..... If you really look at it BMT has two teams both going to playoffs, Lum has two teams both going and PNG has 2 of 3. NOW Thats IMPRESSIVE, to have your talent broke up like that and still be able to make playoffs. Dont count anyone out or you may get fooled! Good Luck to all....

[quote name="CF22" post="1091990" timestamp="1319391110"]
One thing I would say is everyone thought Bmt-G was going to take it to Lum - W and that did not happen. Now everyone thinks Lum - W is hands down the best in Pee Wee, well not those exact words but pretty close. Im sorry but PNG - G has the best stats! PNG - G, PNG - W, WOS, NED B, LUM - R, LUM W, Bmt B, and Bmt -g are the teams going to the playoffs (I think). Its Pee Wee Football 7 and 8 yr olds, ANYTHING can Happen. There will be an upset somewhere, just where will it be..... [b]If you really look at it BMT has two teams both going to playoffs, Lum has two teams both going and PNG has 2 of 3. NOW Thats IMPRESSIVE, to have your talent broke up like that and still be able to make playoffs.[/b] Dont count anyone out or you may get fooled! Good Luck to all....
[/quote]
Agree! Makes you realize that in some organizations the drafts are performed correctly with coaches drafting kids trying to make [b]each[/b] of their teams competitive!

[quote name="CH96" post="1092068" timestamp="1319395741"]
Let's face it.  Lum W is not that good.  Should be an easy road for however has to play them.
[/quote]

hmmm, lum w has had a good season, had you said fri that they didnt have to play some of the harder teams so thats why they had a good season then the game sat should have shown you that they can hang right in there with the other teams, bmt g is a tuff team and and white did a better job playing them then any other team that bmt g had played so far. as far as the road to the play offs, well because white came through sat if you look at the seeds  we have
d1
lum w
bmt g
png w
ned b
d2
png g
wos
lum r
bmt b

and if you put them in thier brackets then lumberton white should do just fine the first week and the 2nd week will have another test but after seeing how they played sat at thier first real test i think that they might just be able to pull it off and make it back to the super bowl, they just need to keep up what they had going on sat. i really thought the 2 teams i would see in superbowl would be bmt g and png g but if the way i think the brackets play out it right then with the win lum w also insured that only bmt g [b]or[/b] png g will be able to make it there, not both. so if anyone is set up for a better playoff i think white worked there butt off sat so that they could try to keep that trophey in lumberton. will that happen i dont know but the odds are starting to look alot better for that. and i'm not just some mom saying this cause my kid plays in lumberton, my kid is not on white he is on red. sometimes its not all about numbers and more about how these kids practice that week and how they choose to play that day

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin