Hou. North Forest vs. Dayton Game Thread/Dayton wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1090053" timestamp="1319249788"]
According to Wadzeck and Hamilton, it looked like Herrera was knocked out with a [b]possible[/b] concussion. Chambers finished the game at QB.
[/quote]

[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90225.msg1090065#msg1090065 date=1319249880]
Yeah stiff as a board dont know but doubt he can play next week chambers looked good though
[/quote]
that stinks. hope it's minor for his and the team's sake.

Bronco defense looked better tonight. Glad to see that.

Next week oughta be a good one in Crosby. I'll be interested to see what we do with Markain likely at QB.

I wasn't aware of it, but the radio guys said that if a player has a suspected concussion, he has to sit out the rest of the game and the next week. New rule I think.

Hope he's okay. Maybe it was just a stinger.

Good game Broncos. Defense did stiffen up better tonight. No turnovers! All around good win.

Carranco! Wow! 3 fg's longest a 52 yarder! That kid is amazing.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1089966" timestamp="1319248237"]
[b]I know! Run to set up the pass[/b]. Don't get me wrong, the passing game is a good one for a high school team, but 50% doesn't keep drives going sometimes.
[/quote]

Da Pony goes for 5-10 everytime he touches da skin and ya give it to em about 4 times a game  ???
Just dont get it. Da BRONX will take da W but and the D definitly looked better but it was sad to see JD limping off da field he was lookin good at LB. Player of da game goes to #6 Donavon. Kid had a great game. Now its time to get Tyrone to kick off da smack a thon for next weeks game ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder