West Hardin vs. Hull-Daisetta Game Thread/West Hardin wins!

WOSgrad

That's the problem, it all starts with the coaches.  They have to make adjustments, if you continue to give up BIG plays on defense cause you stack the line change it! Put a safety over the top, back your LB's off the ball so they can make a read, being 2 yards off the ball makes it easy to get blocked. Practice in full pads, have more discipline when a player fumbled or commits a penalty (pull tires or something). Plus it is 1A football, start your best 11 both ways, if they aren't in good enough shape that means there isn't enough.conditioning at practice. Just my thoughts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't go to the practices and actually see what everybody can do, then you don't know if they are the best players for both ways or not. Just because someone is BIG doesn't mean they can remember the plays or block. Some kids don't want to be on the offensive line too because a lot of people don't give the o-line recognition but when they don't block people want to jump all over them first chance they get.

[quote name="raiderfan2010" post="1091960" timestamp="1319388480"]
Its gonna be that way no matter what... If you win you're the bomb, if you lose its all the fault of the coaches or the players who show too much emotion. Doesn't matter, win or lose, people are gonna talk. You just have to get on that field and do your best. No one will ask any more than that. :)
[/quote]I agee with your post, but if you are having same problems in week 8 you had inweek one no one is being accountable.  I not saying it is coaches or players but this should be fixed.  No one can expect to win games giving up 6 or more fumbles.  That being  said HD could have laid down and quit but they didn't.  WH was the better team this year from strategy to execution.  Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder