WO-S, Jasper, Silsbee,K-ville,and BC

I hope it doesnt happen....wayyyy too many strong teams in that district

It wouldnt surprise me to see Jasper head back up north and get in a district with diboll and hunington and so forth

I keep hearing that some of the teams in 21-3a may go to region 2 and play tyler area teams....so that would leave out teams like diboll, hudson, lufkin central out...in that case, there would almost have to be a different district than the one mentioned above

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the rumors I heard, had that as a possibility.

I had heard before Christmas that 24-3A would be split, with BC, OF and WOS going north with Silsbee, Jasper, Kirbyville.

The other half of the district (Ana, HJ, HF) would be moving west with Liberty, Cleveland and Tarkington and possibly making an 8 team district adding Shepherd and Coldspring.

All this depends on how the 2A-3A numbers end up. It may be possible that Buna and Anahuac both drop to 2A.

That could happen especially with Huffman and BH moving up to 4A.

It is really going to depend on where they put the 2A-3A cut off. We could effectively see Buna and Anahuac both drop which I think will facilitate the split of 24-3A. If neither drops it could mean that 24-3A becomes 8 teams adding Buna and Silsbee, then Jasper and K'ville move towards Lufkin and Shepherd and Coldspring replace BH, Huffman.

Unfortunately for Cat22, OF, BC and WOS are a package deal. Their close proximity to each other means they won't be split unless one of the schools changes classifications in the future.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33