*** ALL WB PARENTS, STUDENTS, AND FANS *** honoring MATT THOMAS

SgtRey

WE, the West Brook Family, will be honoring MATT THOMAS on Thursday at school and Friday at the Football game in Port Arthur by wearing [b]BLACK T-SHIRTS[/b]. 
[b]This has been approved by WB Principal Mr Daniels.[/b]

here is the news article on Matthew Eugene Thomas:

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Update-Vidor-football-player-hit-killed-by-train-2221544.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

[quote name="El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol)" post="1086729" timestamp="1318937924"]
WE, the West Brook Family, will be honoring MATT THOMAS on Thursday at school and Friday at the Football game in Port Arthur by wearing [b]BLACK T-SHIRTS[/b]. 
[b]This has been approved by WB Principal Mr Daniels.[/b]

here is the news article on Matthew Eugene Thomas:

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Update-Vidor-football-player-hit-killed-by-train-2221544.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
[/quote]

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Thomas family. No disrespect to them but I find it funny that since Memorial has planned a Black Out for Friday that you would ask your fans to wear Black as well.

Shouldn't this been done at your home field? (IJS)

(Sounds Kind Of Fishy To Me) 

We welcome you in your black attire as well.

[b]The Titans Support the Vidor High School Football Team, Coaches and Staff.[/b]May God grant you peace during this difficult time.

Death of a loved one is always hard... And even harder to understand when they are young. God bless the family, friends and community of Matt Thomas. In honor of them I will wear a black shirt on Friday night at our football game.... God Bless....

Thank you all for honoring the life and memory of Matt, all one had to do was spend 5 min. with this young man and you knew he was special, he just had a way of drawing you in and making you fell like you had known him your entire life. The impact that he had on this town and the lives that he touched can never be measured........Go rest high on that Mountain Matt.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Pray for the Thomas family for today we put him in the ground. This'll be the last time his family see's his face. God help the Thomas family and lift them up in this time of tragedy.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I would like to personally thank Sgt Rey for posting this. It really shows the class of WB and there students and Principle. I would also like to thank the representative from Central for coming to the funeral and giving his condolences. R.I.P Matt Thomas.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges