What a Weekend

demons95

My kids have played in this league for several years and both have had the experience of playing in a Super Bowl.  I seriously can't recall a weekend with better games than this Saturday in Lumberton.  If you love youth football like I do bring a chair and enjoy the whole day from game 1 to the very last game.  Looking forward to a great weekend.

[quote name="demons95" post="1086495" timestamp="1318901150"]
My kids have played in this league for several years and both have had the experience of playing in a Super Bowl.  I seriously can't recall a weekend with better games than this Saturday in Lumberton.  If you love youth football like I do bring a chair and enjoy the whole day from game 1 to the very last game.  Looking forward to a great weekend.
[/quote]

Amen to that!  It will be awesome.

Couldn't agree with ya more Demons! This is what makes the STJFL the best and most competitive youth football league in our area! Cantbeat, Willbeat, Smash, Ocho, WOS 112% are just a few examples of us morons that spend alot of time and effort hyping our kids and teams up to watch them grow, develop and perform at a high level against the most talented kids in SETX. Bring your popcorn and don't leave mad!!! Gonna be a long trip back to BC, BMT, & PNG!!

[quote name="wos_112%" post="1086620" timestamp="1318906991"]
I heard Allen ain't got nothing! !
[/quote]
This is it! It all comes to an end this year!! The last go round! You are well aware of your uphill battles and who they are. In the back of your mind you know you have doubt. Some of the kids you've played (Jr Reg season /Jr SB Last year 2-0), some the year before (1st year Jr Reg season and playoffs you were 0-2). This is a combo! Keep talkin trying to make yourself believe! Making yourself try to forget about that question that you keep going over and over in your head, "Am I a good enough coach to lead this talented group of young men to where my parents and my community expect us to be?"  ;) An accumalation of 7 or 8 years of really getting to know and respect each other! Bring it!!

[quote name="demons95" post="1086495" timestamp="1318901150"]
[/quote]

Have a benefit golf tournament for my niece early in the day (www.helpchelc.com), but I'm gonna TRY to show up for that LUMB WH SR v. BC game.  ;)  Sad to miss the rest of the games though! Gonna be a good day. Be good, boys (& by that I mean, dads, of course!).  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine