Prayers needed for Vidor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems every community has it's share of sudden trajedy.A part of life we don't want to face but we can knowing Jesus.All believers will celebrate this young mans life as a Victory.My families earnest prayers for the Thomas family,his close friends/teamates/neighbors and those that loved him from the Griffin families of Liberty/Hardin counties.May the comforter give you strength in your time of grief.

I would like to express the thanks from the family for all of your support with prayer and thoughts. This is a tragic event that shall burn into this community for some time to come.... this will not be an easy process as Matt touched all over our hearts in one way or another.... God Bless each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers....

Chris Comeaux

Last night, my son reminded me about his first day of school as a freshman. He was alot smaller back then and one of the first people he met that morning was Matt, who said to him, "If anyone gives you a hard time here at the high school just let me know and I'll take care of it, I got your back."
As a dad, I was so appreciative and love this kid that I didn't personally know.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder