Week 8 Sr Scores

Raider24

[quote name="thumper1966" post="1084366" timestamp="1318714762"]
WOS 35    Nederland white 13
[/quote]
I was a little nervous during the first half but the Lil Mustangs came back out after halftime ready to win.  I am proud of each of the players YOURS and MINE.  Looking forward to the last game next week against Lumberton Blue (I think) and then it's Playoffs!!!!

There is no "I" in "TEAM" and it takes a TEAM to win!

[quote name="Gusher" post="1085510" timestamp="1318809606"]
[quote author=BEARHAWK link=topic=89913.msg1085076#msg1085076 date=1318789606]
LCM, LUM B GAME WAS A SHOOTOUT!! BOTH TEAMS FOUGHT HARD, CONGRATS BEARS!
[/quote]
LC has been playing teams tough sounds like a defensive struggle.
[/quote]

the only team that put them away seems to be wos, which the score ended up being 33-0 in favor of wos

I decided to go and watch Nederland White VS WOS this past weekend. Wow, the score at the end did not tell the whole story. It was a war from the opening kickoff. Ned. started strong and surprised WOS to go up 13-0. WOS adjusted well and won the game by a score of 35-13. It seemed like the score should have been much closer. For the most part, Nederlands defense did a very good job of containing the speed of WOS. The defensive line did a very good job and #9 from Nederland was all over the field, the best open field tackles I have seen against the WOS team all year. I hope we get to see these two teams play again this year. Good luck to both teams and congrats on a good win by WOS.

[quote name="Bulldog88" post="1086161" timestamp="1318880094"]
I decided to go and watch Nederland White VS WOS this past weekend. Wow, the score at the end did not tell the whole story. It was a war from the opening kickoff. Ned. started strong and surprised WOS to go up 13-0. WOS adjusted well and won the game by a score of 35-13. It seemed like the score should have been much closer. For the most part, Nederlands defense did a very good job of containing the speed of WOS. The defensive line did a very good job and #9 from Nederland was all over the field, the best open field tackles I have seen against the WOS team all year. I hope we get to see these two teams play again this year. Good luck to both teams and congrats on a good win by WOS.
[/quote]

It was without a doubt a tale of two halves. Second half adjustments made all the difference in the world. Nederland wasn't able to do too much on offense the second half much like WOS wasn't able to do too much on offense the first half.

Not to make excuses, but LC had 4 kids with broke wrists and they did not return until after PNG game. PNG game did not have # 78........or starting corner....Shall I say more? Look at PA game, BC game (Questionable loss)....Lumb Game was a tough game for both teams, hats off to both teams kids.

I love it when the season is almost over the DRAMA intensifies and thats when I sit back and crack up laughing!!! DEMONS 95' when are we going to golf and eat! How about golf on Sunday?

Sounds great Ice.  The weather is supposed to be perfect.  I will Text you. We can't go to Beaumont Country Club.  I played in charity tournament there yesterday and the mosquitos were thick as thieves.  I think I saw a few of them land on the fairway and refuel. 

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="demons95" post="1086794" timestamp="1318945701"]
Sounds great Ice.  The weather is supposed to be perfect.  I will Text you. We can't go to Beaumont Country Club.  I played in charity tournament there yesterday and the mosquitos were thick as thieves.  I think I saw a few of them land on the fairway and refuel.
[/quote]

LOL!  Hey, any time you have a chance to play at the Beaumont Country Club you had better jump on it.  As for the mosquitos - borrow a few sheets of fabric softener from your Sweetie and stuff 'em in your shirt and pants pockets.  You'll smell better but it works great on the mosquitos, too. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder