Anahuac vs. East Chambers Game Thread/EC wins!

WOSgrad

I dont know what to say but we got our butt's kicked on both sides of the ball. Barbay's Offense dont work agaist East Chamber's, we are to predictable, no pasiing game at aLL.  I know E.C is good but we should do better than this we was out played and out coached  . I wish the Buc's well i hope yall go far in the playoff's yall have a good team and a good Coaching staff .

Good job EC. I have never seen a team so dominated on each and every play. I knew we had no pass defense but I thought after the last 2 years we would at least work on our passing game. Oh well we did not and the lack of a passing game was only outdone by our inability to stop the pass. Great job once again and good luck in the playoffs.

Anahuac has a good team. #23, #4 and #42 are some good players. The stats I was looking at was that they only throw the ball 15 times all year and completed 8 of them. When the sweep did not work they had nothing to go to. Good luck with the rest of the season. Hopefully some of the hurt players can come back and help with the rest of the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder