Vidor vs LCM Poll

Guest Pirate_pride_07

Who will win the Orange County Bowl? lol  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Orange County Bowl? lol

• Vidor
    • LCM

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Well i like to start polls to see what everyone says cuz a poll is a good way for people to vote for who they really think will win without having to worry about other people jumpin on them or whatever.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1080909" timestamp="1318457133"]
Well i like to start polls to see what everyone says cuz a poll is a good way for people to vote for who they really think will win without having to worry about other people jumpin on them or whatever.
[/quote]
Well start another poll.....that says...Should we even have started a poll for this game?  yes  or no  ;D

[quote name="Blackrose#2" post="1081033" timestamp="1318470511"]
first off vidor is gonna dominate lcm. it is our homecoming and the boys are absolutely amazing.second off if you don't like polls then don't click on them or vote for them. there is no sense in being rude to people just cause they make a poll.
[/quote]
who's being rude?...he said he likes to make polls...and I believe Vidor will win big... :o

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1081067" timestamp="1318473252"]
Vidor is a scrappy bunch that I feel will do what it will take to make playoffs.  Good luck to you this Friday night and I will take the Pirates in a close game.
[/quote]
I agree, I believe this game will be closer than the majority seem to think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder