Kirbyville Wildcats's Future

SC00TER

I don't think anyone knows what classification Kirbyville will be in. The numbers the UIL use change every realignment. For as saying Kirbyville [b]needs[/b] to be in 2A, IMO that is bull. The need is to develop a top performing program with the new coach leading the way. Once this is accomplished Kirbyville can again be competitive with 3A or 2A. ;)

Let me say it like this for kville to be competive and make long play off runs they need to drop to 2a.  I have seen all underclass teams their is a lack of talent..with that said they would not make the playoffs in newtons district but will probably finish 3rd and make the post season because of a very weak 3a district..

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1079895" timestamp="1318353735"]
Let me say it like this for kville to be competive and make long play off runs they need to drop to 2a.  I have seen all underclass teams their is a lack of talent..with that said they would not make the playoffs in newtons district but will probably finish 3rd and make the post season because of a very weak 3a district..
[/quote]

You crazy if you think Kirbyville wouldn't make the playoffs in Newton district.

After seeing what Newton did to KV, and then N losing to EC, safe to assume that KV would have a hard time making the playoffs this year in that district.  What you can't predict is what would happen next year or the next.  KV is down on talent, but time can change that.  2A or 3A, we will do our best.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1080026" timestamp="1318362481"]
[quote author=T-daddy link=topic=89618.msg1079895#msg1079895 date=1318353735]
[/quote]

You crazy if you think Kirbyville wouldn't make the playoffs in Newton district.
[/quote]No you are crazy if you think they would.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder