Week 7 PW scores

CH96

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1077457" timestamp="1318113321"]
PNG G 28
LCM G 0

Now it's time to focus on a tough WOS team.  Good luck next week to both teams.  Should be a great game. 

I would also like to congradulate the PNG W team on a great win today!
[/quote]yes they got their kids up for us It was a very evenly matched game congradulatins PNG W

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1077904" timestamp="1318137724"]
[quote author=plaball89 link=topic=89513.msg1077446#msg1077446 date=1318112687]
PNG-W 7 Ned-B 6 in OT
[/quote]

Way to go PNG W.  Haven't seen y'all play yet, but must have something positive.  Ned B is a good team.
[/quote]Big upset!!

Guest Porkchop
Big Upset Ocho, for real. I will break it down for you since all you can do is talk smack! Guess I should not be suprised since you do call yourself Ocho!!!
If you show the numbers I think you realize its not an upset
PNG W's teams they have played are 26 wins and and 16 losses.
Ned B's teams they have played are 19 wins and 23 losses.
To go even deeper PNG W stats are; Points allowed 70 & Points scored 100.
Now Ned B has allowed 79 points & scored 130. If you really run the numbers PNG W should have won the game. I was not there but I heard they had the ball in the red zone 3 different times but gave up 3 fumbles to squash those drives. I hear Ned B only got in the red zone in OT when the game is only played in the red zone. In the end PNG W got the win and they did it with two of there kids playing sick with strep, Oh and one of them was the running back, Oh I guess you did not know that. Good luck to all the rest of the season.

[quote name="Porkchop" post="1077979" timestamp="1318165401"]
Big Upset Ocho, for real. I will break it down for you since all you can do is talk smack! Guess I should not be suprised since you do call yourself Ocho!!!
Now Ned B has allowed 79 points & scored 130. If you really run the numbers PNG W should have won the game. I was not there but I heard they had the ball in the red zone 3 different times but gave up 3 fumbles to squash those drives. I hear Ned B only got in the red zone in OT when the game is only played in the red zone. In the end PNG W got the win and they did it with two of there kids playing sick with strep, Oh and one of them was the running back, Oh I guess you did not know that. Good luck to all the rest of the season.
[/quote]

Porkchop - if you are correct and two of their players had strep and played, then there are
              some adults associated with that team who need help.

Well thats not 100% accurate but it was a bad-A, very evenly matched, defensive showdown. We did loose 3 fumbles (2 in the red zone) and the two kids were getting over their sickness (better not have been playing w/strep). Ned did get in the red zone before OT. Regulation ended with their 4th down drive ending on the 1 yard line. Both teams never gave up as I have seen ours give up in previous games. Awesome win for PNG-W kids.

Guest Porkchop
Dang Ocho, do you ever sleep? Working nights roaming the Forums at 1am and still lurking at 10 am in the morning, Dang dude your  a stud! By the way just in case you really care, Im not even gonna be in the Playoffs just kinda get offended when it looks like someone is dogging or disrespecting The Purple and The White.. I just like you back and support my own community and I never seen anyone from PNG on here talking smack about your team. Also by looking at the standings, Looks like you or Vidor White will get one of the Two PNG-G or WOS. Seed 4 plays 1 and 3 plays 2. good luck with the rest of you season.

Good ol "MidCounty Madness" "Pee Wee Style". One of the better cleaner games we have seen. By Cleaner I mean not alot of flags being thrown and no one yelling at the refs from either side. Nederland Team was "Tuff", Im just glad its over! I am not looking forward to having to play them next year, #11 will be back for them and he will be a beast, heck he was a BEAST yesterday on D! We could not run his way at all. It took us all game to finally find a way to block him. Good luck with the rest of your season, heck who knows maybe we will both get lucky and get to play again!  ;)

[quote name="Porkchop" post="1077979" timestamp="1318165401"]
[/quote]

Don't take offense,[b] it WAS an upset[/b].  NED B has been in the top 6 all season.  PNG w beat a good NED B team that almost beat LUM W (7-0).  Shows how good you guys are! (And how suspect LUM W may be)...

[quote name="Porkchop" post="1078086" timestamp="1318175613"]
Dang Ocho, do you ever sleep? Working nights roaming the Forums at 1am and still lurking at 10 am in the morning, Dang dude your  a stud! By the way just in case you really care, Im not even gonna be in the Playoffs just kinda get offended when it looks like someone is dogging or disrespecting The Purple and The White.. I just like you back and support my own community and I never seen anyone from PNG on here talking smack about your team. Also by looking at the standings, Looks like you or Vidor White will get one of the Two PNG-G or WOS. Seed 4 plays 1 and 3 plays 2. good luck with the rest of you season.
[/quote]FYI Ocho is not from Ned-B he is a fan of all!!!!

THANKS for clearing some of that up for Porkchop plaball89...It was a fun game this PN NEd thing is the same from highschool all the way down to peewee. My kids are always a little scared of this game they have never been able to beat yall. Atleast my group I have Coached. Its difficult thing to do at this age level to get them up for a game. They are young! Congratulations on the win

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833