Coach D. Spell

Never see Coach Spell get much credit and this week it appears he's not getting any respect either. Over the years when Nederland has faced a tough opponent with a powerful running game, Coach Spell has always done a phenomenal job of putting a scheme together to contain the offense. I remember when I played for him, we were facing a back who had nearly 200 yards rushing every game and with his scheme, that runningback didn't sniff 100. I look for him to have an excellent scheme put together and maybe, just maybe we will contain this Livingston monster of an offense..

I have always liked him. There were a few on here from Nederland that wanted him fired last year and the year before. Wouldn't want their job(High School Coach) . When your winning your a hero, when your struggling lot of people want you fired. Believe me i'm listening to it from a few idiots here in PN. The same few who were complaining this point last year are crying again. Short memories , and never happy.

Good luck Friday.

[quote name="James Mosley" post="1075709" timestamp="1318013886"]
Very good post GoDogs27, couldn't agree more. Coach Spell is a class act as a coach and person. Nederland is blessed to have this man here. I say Livingston has their lowest offensive output for the year tonight.
[/quote]

Seems like you hit the nail on the head James

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder