Kirbyville's #33 William Tyler, at least we've got WILL power!

kville

First of all before the haters sound off, yes Kirbyville as a team has not done much this season. But any one that has played us has had to deal with #33 all night on both sides of the ball. Last night he had 111 yards on 12 carries. Those were not easy yards either. He is almost always good for at least a rumbling 5 yards even with 2 or 3 defenders on his back. He also kicks the ball, leads in tackles and catches passes. He has been to state twice and made third run at it and now his senior year he is the captain of a team that is down. He still has a positive attitude and gives it his all. Kirbyville is proud of you Will.   

68,  You are 100% right.  When my pirates played you 33 was all over the field.  what I couldnt believe is a young man that size can run that well.  Keep your chin up.  You guys out there in Kville are a first class community.  You guys got me as a life long last year with class you guys showed when you defeated our Pirates.  Best of luck with the rest of the year.  GO WILDKATS

[quote name="kville68" post="1071390" timestamp="1317510084"]
First of all before the haters sound off, yes Kirbyville as a team has not done much this season. But any one that has played us has had to deal with #33 all night on both sides of the ball. Last night he had 111 yards on 12 carries. Those were not easy yards either. He is almost always good for at least a rumbling 5 yards even with 2 or 3 defenders on his back. He also kicks the ball, leads in tackles and catches passes. He has been to state twice and made third run at it and now his senior year he is the captain of a team that is down. He still has a positive attitude and gives it his all. Kirbyville is proud of you Will. 
[/quote]

Very well said 68 and I agree 100% with you...GO Kat's..!!!!

this kid is one of the better POWER backs i have seen in a long time i as a wo-s fan wish him all luck this season he got 111 yards running up the middle of chain gang .this was a true test for the kids from wo-s to try and stop a true power runner maybe the best the chain gang will see this year glad this game is over lol  GOOD LUCK KIRBYVILLE may GOD watch over all our kids

Little Will is an all around good kid....he plays with his heart and he leads his team with pride. When the team starts slowing down its Will who proves its not over yet! when my little ones tell me they want to be like Lil Will i tell them thats a great person to be like. Will you defininatly have one family behind you all the way!!! Keep up the good work!!

[quote name="kville68" post="1071390" timestamp="1317510084"]
He has been to state twice and made third run at it and now his senior year he is the captain of a team that is down. He still has a positive attitude and gives it his all. Kirbyville is proud of you Will. 
[/quote]

Kudos to him for continuing to play hard and keeping a positive attitude...It has to be a very difficult year after experiencing all of the success of the last few....

He'll be a better player and person for dealing with this situation the correct way....Anyone can play hard and have a good attitude when things are going good...It takes a special person to do so when things aren't going their way....Success lies ahead for those who can do the latter...

Sounds like a class act!  It's great to hear about a kid with such an amazing attitude it's inspirational and motivational to both team mates and people watching. The bright side of tasting success then being humbled by defeat is that it teaches you humility. Itll bring character and teach many lessons. Keep your head up Kirbyville!  Sounds like a great bunch of kids with a lot of heart! Have fun and make some memories, guys! Good luck and God Speed for the remainder of the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn