West Orange-Stark vs. Kirbyville Game Thread/WO-S wins!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1070902" timestamp="1317479102"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=89097.msg1070897#msg1070897 date=1317478577]
this is to the kids in kirbyville DONT hang your heads you played your hearts out lastnight and thats good to see from a young team like yours.i dont know the name of your FB but lord the is one heck of a runner and will run over you as we saw lastnight. now with that being said  WHATS UP wit some of the kids there at wo-s that were not even out on the field LINDSEY for one .
[/quote]

I have heard conflicting stories on Lindsey, I hope that the one that he is injured is true (I know that sounds kinda bad). But, I have not heard how bad, if that is the case (hopefully not very badly). He has always been a warrior on the field.
[/quote]
What is the other story?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1070901" timestamp="1317479037"]
this is to the kids in kirbyville DONT hang your heads you played your hearts out lastnight and thats good to see from a young team like yours.i dont know the name of your FB but lord the is one heck of a runner and will run over you as we saw lastnight. now with that being said [b] WHATS UP wit some of the kids there at wo-s that were not even out on the field LINDSEY for one[/b] .
[/quote]

What players are you talking about? Did Lindsey not play? Why?
[/quote]

It looked like he tweeked an ankle in the Giddings game.  It was probably just precautionary and to rest him before district.

I did not come watch this game. I want your honest opinion from Mustang fans. Do you think WOS able deep in the playoff? Since I heard that some people think that they are not strong or Mustangs way anymore. I prefer that I will trust and listen from Mustang fans. : )

[quote name="liltex" post="1070824" timestamp="1317467295"]
Score was lopsided by halftime alright but Chron shows a close game by stats WOS w/10 1st dwn-272 tot yds 20/64 rushing yds-KV w/239 tot-8 1st dwns-41/147 rush KV w/5-2 fumbles and a int-WOS w/2-1 fumbles.
[/quote]

WOS shut it down in the 2nd half... Had well over 200 yds in the 1st half. Didn't even throw a pass in the 2nd half. A Kville fan even saw that it could have been worse. Stats can be decieving and I would much rather the stats be close and the scoreboard not. We "out stated" all 3 of our losses, but the scoreboard is the only thing that matters.

[quote name="WOS1986" post="1070982" timestamp="1317484611"]
I did not come watch this game. I want your honest opinion from Mustang fans. Do you think WOS able deep in the playoff? Since I heard that some people think that they are not strong or Mustangs way anymore. I prefer that I will trust and listen from Mustang fans. : )
[/quote]

It all depends on where you finish and who you draw in the first round. But, WOS showed their explosiveness last night in the first half. Really depends on whether r not we keep improving going forward. The potential is there, but they have to keep working.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1070797" timestamp="1317455348"]
This reminds me of a guy who just got his butt whipped in a bar fight and as his assailant is walkinG away he starts hollering with both eyes closed and blood everywhere "HEY! THAT DIDN'T HURT! YOU AIN'T GOT NUTHIN'!"
[/quote]

"Tis but a scratch!"

this is to the kids in kirbyville DONT hang your heads you played your hearts out lastnight and thats good to see from a young team like yours.i dont know the name of your FB but lord the is one heck of a runner and will run over you as we saw lastnight. now with that being said [b] WHATS UP wit some of the kids there at wo-s that were not even out on the field LINDSEY for one[/b] .
[/quote]

[/quote]I overheard a coach say at half-time that they were saving Lindsey for the Silsbee game.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your constant "interest" in the smallest details of anything about WO-S is creepy.

[quote name="griff" post="1071160" timestamp="1317497039"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=89097.msg1070901#msg1070901 date=1317479037]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Your constant "interest" in the smallest details of anything about WO-S is creepy.
[/quote]

It's very similar to the way Aggies obsess over UT. Coincidence?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder