Giddings QB Brock Fitzhenry

skipper

WOW WOW WOW 2,391 yards on the ground -30 TDs 206 Carries What A Super Year This Kid Has Had Super Job Young Man. By Talking To My Sister She Says (NO ONE ) Has Stopped Him This Year But If He Has Trouble He Looks For Fullback Devane Johnson 4 Some Help 967 Yards And 9 Tds Not To Bad WOW. I Wish Both Teams The Best . PSI Was Talking To One Of The Mustangs Dads Yesterday And His Son Told Him To Be The Best You MUST PLAY THE BEST And This Comming Friday In Humble Thats What Is Going To Happen sorry 4 the spelling

I mean we all were side-swiped by the Wimberly game. We got our butts handed to us. But, this kid and his stats were astronomical last year. I mean if they need 400 yds. and 4 TDs from him then try and get it. I will bet the farm we will handle him. Wimberly manhandled us up front on offense and defense. Point blank! We did not help our case last year by throwing the wide reciever screen 900 times in that game,even when it was netting between 3yds,and negative 3 yds everytime. But Giddings on the other hand,while their D may be improved It just does not spark fear in me.They give up points that WO-S just has not been giving up. He may get a big play or two,but to run all over us...I dont think so.I may be wrong, but i dont think they are as big up-front as Silsbee. They are 1 dimensional. And typically we do well against those kind of teams.Big..doesn't scare us,fast....doesn't scare us,Brock....nope he doesn't scare us either. Im not disrespecting Giddings,or taking them lightly. And honestly if i was who cares,cuz im not playing in the game. I truly believe that when we get our hands on the qb the Stangs need to pop the H$LL out of him. Even when he pitches or hands off Hit him hard.That will set the tone early!! Anyone know where i can find stats,and a roster for Giddings?

The one stat that WOS needs to see on Brock is

how many yards did he make while he was flopping around on the ground.

The answer is 0

So keep him on his backside. And you wont have to worry about all those impressive stats he has while he,s on his feet.

go get em WO-S

Fitzhenry is going to get some yards just like he did last year but he ain't going to beat us.That big fullback is going to get his also but he ain't going to beat us either.Their going to score on us just like last year but they ain't going to score enough.How many points it will take for us to win i don't know but i am sure we can.One point more than them would be fine with me.

I mean we all were side-swiped by the Wimberly game. We got our butts handed to us. But' date=' this kid and his stats were astronomical last year. I mean if they need 400 yds. and 4 TDs from him then try and get it. I will bet the farm we will handle him. Wimberly manhandled us up front on offense and defense. Point blank! We did not help our case last year by throwing the wide reciever screen 900 times in that game,even when it was netting between 3yds,and negative 3 yds everytime. But Giddings on the other hand,while their D may be improved It just does not spark fear in me.They give up points that WO-S just has not been giving up. He may get a big play or two,but to run all over us...I dont think so.I may be wrong, but i dont think they are as big up-front as Silsbee. They are 1 dimensional. And typically we do well against those kind of teams.Big..doesn't scare us,fast....doesn't scare us,Brock....nope he doesn't scare us either. Im not disrespecting Giddings,or taking them lightly. And honestly if i was who cares,cuz im not playing in the game. I truly believe that when we get our hands on the qb the Stangs need to pop the H$LL out of him. Even when he pitches or hands off Hit him hard.That will set the tone early!! Anyone know where i can find stats,and a roster for Giddings?[/quote']

You can go to the Austin Statesman.

I mean we all were side-swiped by the Wimberly game. We got our butts handed to us. But' date=' this kid and his stats were astronomical last year. I mean if they need 400 yds. and 4 TDs from him then try and get it. I will bet the farm we will handle him. Wimberly manhandled us up front on offense and defense. Point blank! We did not help our case last year by throwing the wide reciever screen 900 times in that game,even when it was netting between 3yds,and negative 3 yds everytime. But Giddings on the other hand,while their D may be improved It just does not spark fear in me.They give up points that WO-S just has not been giving up. He may get a big play or two,but to run all over us...I dont think so.I may be wrong, but i dont think they are as big up-front as Silsbee. They are 1 dimensional. And typically we do well against those kind of teams.Big..doesn't scare us,fast....doesn't scare us,Brock....nope he doesn't scare us either. Im not disrespecting Giddings,or taking them lightly. And honestly if i was who cares,cuz im not playing in the game. I truly believe that when we get our hands on the qb the Stangs need to pop the H$LL out of him. Even when he pitches or hands off Hit him hard.That will set the tone early!! Anyone know where i can find stats,and a roster for Giddings?[/quote']

www.statesman.com

Guest GoStangs

WOS has seen great runners this year -- Dugat at Dayton, Rhodes at K'ville, Dishon at BC, and so on. So far, WOS is undefeated and has looked pretty good at defending everyone. They've also very physical, athletic teams -- Silsbee's lines were tremendous and their backfield was strong. Again, WOS found a way to win. I have been impressed with the Stangs this year, but the one thing that really makes me think this is a special team is that, in each game, someone has been willing to step up, make a big play when they needed to, and win the game for them. West Orange-Stark is not a 1 or 2 man show, and they're certainly not an offense-only or defense-only team; this is a very motivated, well-rounded team. Hopefully, they'll continue to find ways to win all the way through the state championship game.

The Mustangs have never let one back beat them, and they've faced some pretty good ones in the past. The only thing that worries me is that they (the Mustangs) score too fast. They need to find a way to eat up some clock or the their Defense could get tired against a ball control team.

I still like the STANGS in any matchup..............Thats just one of the reasons I don't like the spread...........WOS by 21

Last Year Giddings Worked Very Hard To Find Away To Stop Deon Beasley But Could Not That Is In The Past Mustangs WIN.This Week At Practice Will Be Just Be A Little Diffrent Than Last Year For Giddings Its Going To Be How To Stop All Of Them Becouse Thay Come From All Over The Place On DEFENCE And On OFFENCE Its Going TO Be A NIGHTMARE For Giddings Thay Must Find Away To Get To Bevil And Not Give Him TIME To Find The Open Guys. I Still Think The Key For The Mustangs To Win Friday Is To Cut Down On Turnovers And You Can Take That To The Bank. I Have Seen Gddings Play This Year Thay Do Not Have The Footspeed To Keep Up With The Mustangs But We Will See Friday BEST TO BOTH TEAMS

As bad as we were up front last year on defense, most of what that kid did last year was on one run (60 yards)that fullback was the killer last year. I did forget to mention that WOS still won by 3 TDs. They have most of their kids back and so do we, they're playing better and so are we. I just don't see where they've made up 21 points. If they have'nt got A LOT faster on defense they will not be able handle WOS' speed on offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder