21-5A district title game PART 1 Memorial vs North Shore Predictions

[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=88767.msg1064850#msg1064850 date=1316869404]
17-14 Shore.  PA hasn't played a tight game in a minute and those games build character.  NS actually out gained Pas Memorial 2:1 ratio.  I hope I'm wrong.....
[/quote It should have been more than that, they had 5 int's last night.

Man, this will be the game of the week in my book.  Both of these teams are good.  I'm thinking about getting a ride from BigD or Scooter to this game.  I'll miss a Central game for this one.  Athletes all over the place.  Big guys up front.  Memorial's first real test.  What can you ask for?  Hard to pick a winner!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1072523" timestamp="1317649379"]
Man, this will be the game of the week in my book.  Both of these teams are good.  I'm thinking about getting a ride from BigD or Scooter to this game.  I'll miss a Central game for this one.  Athletes all over the place.  Big guys up front.  Memorial's first real test.  What can you ask for?  Hard to pick a winner!
[/quote]Friday game?...I may roll out on Friday, if Ozen plays Saturday ..

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1072677" timestamp="1317661588"]
Is this possibly the best offense Memorial has ever had, from a scoring and statistical point?
[/quote]

Ozensfastest,

The other PAM team that comes to mind was when Jamaal Charles was a junior and they lost to Katy in the Astrodome.  In my opinion, the reason they lost to Katy was because the QB, Porterie, was taken out of the game towards the end of the second quarter, due to a suspected concussion.  Katy had no answer for PAM's passing game as they scored on their first 2 possessions via the airways.  Each touchdown, I believe, was over 50 yards.  The Katy DBs could not run with Memorial's receivers.  PAMs wideouts were both 6'2", or taller, and one weighed 200 lbs, and I think the other was around 190.

Bottomline, Porterie goes out before halftime and Jamaal Charles rushes for over 200 yards in a losing effort.  That team was explosive.

[quote name="atb63" post="1072694" timestamp="1317662972"]
[quote author=ozens fastest@1906 link=topic=88767.msg1072677#msg1072677 date=1317661588]
Is this possibly the best offense Memorial has ever had, from a scoring and statistical point?
[/quote]

Ozensfastest,

The other PAM team that comes to mind was when Jamaal Charles was a junior and they lost to Katy in the Astrodome.  In my opinion, the reason they lost to Katy was because the QB, Porterie, was taken out of the game towards the end of the second quarter, due to a suspected concussion.  Katy had no answer for PAM's passing game as they scored on their first 2 possessions via the airways.  Each touchdown, I believe, was over 50 yards.  The Katy DBs could not run with Memorial's receivers.  PAMs wideouts were both 6'2", or taller, and one weighed 200 lbs, and I think the other was around 190.

Bottomline, Porterie goes out before halftime and Jamaal Charles rushes for over 200 yards in a losing effort.  That team was explosive.
[/quote] Harmon was actually the Qb. He's also the current Qb coach @ MHS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder