Should WB start to think about their future at QB?

bruiser92

[quote name="bruiser92" post="1059673" timestamp="1316325671"]
I am curious as to Coach Stump's plan for the future (present) at QB at Westbrook...Is it time to start grooming an heir apparent to Reyes?  Sorry I don't want anyone to inherit from the current "protege".
[/quote]
And this is a neccessary post to help the team that you are supporting?.  Tell me, is this going to inspire the fan base of  WB to get involved and encourage their team.  They got beat by a much better team---that is the fact.

[quote name="bruiser92" post="1059673" timestamp="1316325671"]
I am curious as to Coach Stump's plan for the future (present) at QB at Westbrook...Is it time to start grooming an heir apparent to Reyes?  Sorry I don't want anyone to inherit from the current "protege".
[/quote]
My guess is that this one is a kid or a parent of a kid, who might play QB.  Or could just be sour grapes...or fair weather fan...or just a non- supporter of the Brook.  Either way, should be ignored.  Thanks for supporting the team.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1059932" timestamp="1316376269"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=88442.msg1059914#msg1059914 date=1316374730]
When this Stump is done there is another Stump who is a sophomore that will take over the reigns next year
[/quote]Don't be so sure.
[/quote]

My son plays with the Beaumont Bulls and they practice near the Bruins.  It's obvious that the other QB taking reps is not related to Stump.

Bruiser92, you should support your current QB, team and staff.  Katy did the same thing to WB that they pretty much do to everyone else.  If it wasn't for 2 plays (kick off return, screen pass) and Stumps improvising, they don't beat Central 2 weeks ago.

Well dang it, my bad....GO BRUINS!!!  I love you win or lose and if you lose I won't criticize on the forum, I will lift you up and blow smoke up anywhere it's needed...Why?  Because I support my team...that's why I go to every  home game and travel to most away games, because I'm bitter and can't stand my school....tsk tsk...

Ok only positive comments from here on out....I don't want to hurt anyone's sensitive feelings....Stump for President!

[quote name="bruiser92" post="1060860" timestamp="1316476270"]
Well dang it, my bad....GO BRUINS!!!  I love you win or lose and if you lose I won't criticize on the forum, I will lift you up and blow smoke up anywhere it's needed...Why?  Because I support my team...that's why I go to every  home game and travel to most away games, because I'm bitter and can't stand my school....tsk tsk...

Ok only positive comments from here on out....I don't want to hurt anyone's sensitive feelings....Stump for President!
[/quote]

Your sarcasm is just as irritating as your original comments.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1060899" timestamp="1316478640"]
[quote author=bruiser92 link=topic=88442.msg1060860#msg1060860 date=1316476270]

[/quote]

Your sarcasm is just as irritating as your original comments.
[/quote][quote author=bruiser92 link=topic=88442.msg1060904#msg1060904 date=1316479067]
Dear WOSGrad....you are welcome... :'(
[/quote]
But first--WOSgrad---

[move][b][color=red][size=24pt]THANK YOU 8) [/size] [/color] [/b] [/move]

[quote name="hipster" post="1061221" timestamp="1316531703"]
Hey le rey just curious where and when did you play?
[/quote]

Last place was Joliet Penal System League, right Bruce?  That's where most of the Bears fans come from.

Go Pack!

This thread is becoming absurd, so why not.....

[quote name="bmtball" post="1061371" timestamp="1316545482"]
[quote author=hipster link=topic=88442.msg1061221#msg1061221 date=1316531703]
Hey le rey just curious where and when did you play?
[/quote]

Last place was Joliet Penal System League, right Bruce?  That's where most of the Bears fans come from.

Go Pack!

This thread is becoming absurd, so why not.....
[/quote]
HEY MAN!!! SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS 16 !!!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder