WEEK 4 SENIOR SCORES

bigdogs

bc 33 LC 26  hats off to the battling bears what a game that # 78, well all i got to say is he's got alot of potential. until you figure out how to stop him, hes unstopable.. great job by the BC coaches and players for figuring it out in the second half. very phyicical game, great job by both teams.

[quote name="wos_112%" post="1059576" timestamp="1316314202"]
56 wos 50 pa..great game..refs sucked and who ever ran the clock was horrible. .great job to our boys. .they gave 112%..
[/quote]
that was one physical game!  I agree, the refs sucked and the clock keeper was even worse.  When I can see face mask from the other side of the field and the ref who was right there did not say anything .. among other things things just didn't make sense ..  there is something wrong. 

What was the deal with the score changing every 2 seconds?  That last 30 seconds of the game lasted 5 dang minutes .. that clock never did start when it should have.

Awesome game guys.  I knew it was going to be a good game, just didn't expect it to be such a nail biter :)

[quote name="wos_112%" post="1059576" timestamp="1316314202"]
56 wos 50 pa..great game..refs sucked and who ever ran the clock was horrible. .great job to our boys. .they gave 112%..
[/quote]

must have been the day for bad refs!! not sure I have EVER seen worse officiating! Very proud of the Bears and the job they did ..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder