Story in San Antonio Paper on Incarnate Word

KDOSullivan

I like their president.  An 8 times growth in enrollment is pretty good. He talks like Billy Tubbs and would play UTSA on a walmart parking lot if they would agree to it.  I predict they will be successful and wind up in the SLC.  Hope LU is gone by then.  They are giving LU more trouble in tonights game than most people thought.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="1059510" timestamp="1316311652"]
I like their president.  An 8 times growth in enrollment is pretty good. He talks like Billy Tubbs and would play UTSA on a walmart parking lot if they would agree to it.  I predict they will be successful and wind up in the SLC.  Hope LU is gone by then.  They are giving LU more trouble in tonights game than most people thought.
[/quote]

UTSA dont want any part of em this year

My son is #57 for UIW right o tackle. I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced. I knew the UIW Cards would come in and stand toe to toe and slug it out.  We had no answer for Hayes.  Fantastic tailgate by LU fans. Great game day experience.  If only our regular punter was not injured.............or maybe go for it on 4th down.
Mike Roby

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Roper84" post="1059702" timestamp="1316351894"]
My son is #57 for UIW right o tackle. I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced. I knew the UIW Cards would come in and stand toe to toe and slug it out.  We had no answer for Hayes.  Fantastic tailgate by LU fans. Great game day experience.  If only our regular punter was not injured.............or maybe go for it on 4th down.
Mike Roby
[/quote]

You should be very proud of your son and their team bc they can PLAY some ball. Good luck and win the Lone Star.

[quote name="Roper84" post="1059702" timestamp="1316351894"]
Mike Roby
[/quote]

Your o-line was whipping us all night long.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder