Message from 22-4A to 21-4A

Matt

:? I personally dont feel that way at all. GP came out very fired up and ready to play and they played hard for 4 quarters. At the end of the game they held their heads high and seemed to have a good attitude despite a disappointing loss. The game was clean, no dirty play other than a late hit late in the game that I think was more just agression that frustration. Another notable thing about GP, despite being a Houston team they had a very small but ENTHUSIATIC fan base. ALthough I wanted to see the Dogs win you hate to see a good team lose that badly.

And Barbers Hill although they talk a lot of trash here deserves a lot of respect. They have played consistantly well all year and are getting better and better and have a great coach. I just hope that by the time they peak and Ozen gets back on track, they are playing in 5A!! :D

Na Na Na Na' date=' Na Na NA Na, Hey Hey Hey GOODBYE

Sorry B.H. i was pulling for you, but i had to make this post

B.H. keep your heads up, you represented 21-4A well, but those other two, well thats another story[/quote']

BIG WHIP: Hey you Dayton fans like you'all are really cool but hang on that Matt guy? Another story. Grow a brain cell and write something with substance. GP, Bh and Crosby we are all very proud of the year that each of you had. :lol:

Thank you ETBU & others Our kids deserve respect for what they did this year

All of the student participants deserve respect whether it be the players, band, cheerleaders, etc.

All of them started over the summer in the heat practicing for hours. All of them showed up on game day. It is the same for students that played/performed for winning schools and losing schools. They are all winners by the fact that they showed up when others did not.

Some fans might not deserve respect and some of them bring discredit to their schools. Let's not confuse the fans with the players that have the guts to go through the practices and spend their hours getting ready when they could be taking it easy.

Congratulations to all the students that showed up and gave us something to look forward to and to cheer for.

If people would just paid a little attention, this first round was a carbon copy of last year.

Ozen/Dayton was a 1 point slugfest albeit called much more cleanly by the refs and was won on a blocked extra point. Dayton was the champ and Ozen was 2nd

Central/Crosby. Champs vs 2nd place team and it showed on the score board

Nederland/CE King. They always seem to get the easiet draw in the first round.....

22 4A just keep rolling next round!! I would hate to look anymore week than we did in round one. BH held strong ,but the other two was a major disapointment!! GP's fan support is absolutly horrible I feel bad for the GP kids!! Crosby?????? I don't know what hapened to them. We Need Dayton back in this district!!!! Give em back :lol:

That would include your entire body so which end do we start? You just show that you have no class for respect for anyone but yourself. These are kids out here playing they are not pro's. Hey Cuz you can dish it out but you cannot take it so suck it up and GROW UP. :lol:

If people would just paid a little attention' date=' this first round was a carbon copy of last year.

Ozen/Dayton was a 1 point slugfest albeit called much more cleanly by the refs and was won on a blocked extra point. Dayton was the champ and Ozen was 2nd

Central/Crosby. Champs vs 2nd place team and it showed on the score board

Nederland/CE King. [b']They always seem to get the easiet draw in the first round.....[/quote]

How can you say that when GP had BH beat and let it slip away? Our players played their butts off and maybe made it look easy, but they earned everything they got. Nothing is easy in football. The blocks and tackles still have to be made.

Crosby' date=' King, Galena Park, they didn't want us back. They figured that was the only way they could make the playoffs, little did they know B.H. was coming in and dominating this district and King was the odd man out[/quote']

Forget about them I want some teams with HEART!!!! BH and Huffman have tons of it! Huffman will be part of thiis distric next year!!! I hope Dayton is back in 08 along with Baytown Lee and the new Baytown School!!! Goodluck 22 !!!

Boys we may be headed back down in the next year or so. We are at about 967 right now and may be going down soon which I do NOT WANT TO DO. If we stay up my thought is that they will send us north with Kingwood Park, Willis, Livingston, Caney Creek and Huntsville.

Let me check something....

Okay current KW enrollment per the UIL is 3206...

Now when most schools come online, usually it's 9-10 so lets say they have 750 per class(that 3206 is based on a formula and not 4x800 kids) and they open up in the fall of '07. Keep in mind, they'll play a jv schedule and won't be figured in till spring '08 realignment. The UIL has another formula for schools with 3 grades and is often more than the actual number turned in so just looking at 3x750 ish kids, that put them above the current 1960 cutoff plus not to mention more move-ins to the attendance zone.

Hey BHFAN that would be an awesome district wouldn't you think.

Man that would be tuff.

Yes it would!!! And it would be great during district to watch these teams!!!! Baytown Lee and Coach Olin in 4A would be unbelievable!!!! Of the schools in the area Baytown Lee's offense in the most intertaining to watch and if you don't have a secondary :shock:

Guest PurplePride

:shock: Matt can be a "mess"........I will be looking for you during Thanksgiving..... :lol: I know your coming home.......love Grandma's cooking.....yep, just had to stir the pot didn't you???? :shock:

BH, yall made our old district proud and stood tall and flat took our place in the District Championship! Going from 3A to 4A and taking home the CROWN of the district??!!!! Enough said! :D

Let me check something....

Okay current KW enrollment per the UIL is 3206...

Now when most schools come online' date=' usually it's 9-10 so lets say they have 750 per class(that 3206 is based on a formula and not 4x800 kids) and they open up in the fall of '07. Keep in mind, they'll play a jv schedule and won't be figured in till spring '08 realignment. The UIL has another formula for schools with 3 grades and is often more than the actual number turned in so just looking at 3x750 ish kids, that put them above the current 1960 cutoff plus not to mention more move-ins to the attendance zone.[/quote']

I checked this afternoon at length and was told by two Hisd Coaches that their enrollment will be very small like the size of 1300-1400. Their kids will come from the north part of Kingwood which is not good either. There are no kids that even start for Kingwood from this area on this year’s team. Kingwood is not growing that much right now since being annexed by the city of Houston. With the slow down in the Houston housing market this will turn out to be horrible blunder. Yes Atascocita will be ok but Kingwood Park is a huge mistake. That is just my opinion and a couple of Coaches that work for HISD.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder