1. 1. Newton at Silsbee

• Newton
    • Silsbee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1054746" timestamp="1315765914"]
Newton won last year in Newton 40-26. The field goal with time running out was the year before in Silsbee. As for this being a no brainer, I and my wife both believe Newton will come out of Silsbee with a win.
[/quote]Shows who has the brain ;)

[quote name="dexdangerous" post="1054756" timestamp="1315766913"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=88023.msg1054746#msg1054746 date=1315765914]
Newton won last year in Newton 40-26. The field goal with time running out was the year before in Silsbee. As for this being a no brainer, I and my wife both believe Newton will come out of Silsbee with a win.
[/quote][b]Shows who has the brain [/b];)
[/quote]
My wife and I share one. What's your excuse for not having any? 8)

I will take my eagles 28-17 unless it rains. Silsbee has a very good team and a great stadium (but a mud pit for a field when it is raining). last time we played there ,it looked like a large herd of piney wood rooter hogs had a field day for a week after the game was over.

silsbee is a much better team than last year. They have several players who didnt play last year, who have became impact players. Patrick Reed is doing a fine job at QB, he just needs to relax a little more , the O line will take care of him. D is solid, very good backs and linemen. I take the Tigers by 7.

both teams have played great games. silsbee 3-0 and newton 2-0. 1 team has to lose. it will be a very good game. i think that the silsbee tigers will pull it off though. they have alot more rushing yards then newton and they also have more people running the ball, and they also have better passing stats then newton. silsbee has 1056 rushing yards compared to newton with 338 rushing yards.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
This is a close one to call. Newton came off a big win against C-C last week and Silsbee has been on a roll. Idk who to call but whoever wins it will definitely be a close one. That's for sure.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Blackrose#2" post="1055137" timestamp="1315806390"]
both teams have played great games. silsbee 3-0 and newton 2-0. 1 team has to lose. it will be a very good game. i think that the silsbee tigers will pull it off though. they have alot more rushing yards then newton and they also have more people running the ball, and they also have better passing stats then newton. silsbee has 1056 rushing yards compared to newton with 338 rushing yards.
[/quote]

Are you comparing Silsbee's 3 game total rushing yards against Newton's 2 game total rushing yards? ???

Not only do the Eagles have W.T.'s defense they also have Shorter's wheels. This kid has serious ball carrier vision and is a force on the field. In two games he has already racked up 412 yards and 7 touchdowns. After having a rollercoaster season last year, this year's Eagles are ready to play football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder