Newton at Silsbee Predictions

Claude

Newton at Silsbee   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Newton at Silsbee

• Newton
    • Silsbee

[quote name="VPirate" post="1053878" timestamp="1315641890"]
Wow tough one to call........ :-\  2 great programs...both teams playing good ball right now, it's a coin toss but I'm gonna go with Newton. No matter which way this one ends up,[b] it will be the game to watch[/b]. When these 2 teams meet up this season.....man that's what Friday night football is all about.
[/quote]
Noooooo Friday night football is all about the cheerleaders. When will you learn VPirate. O wait you won't your a pirate

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1057958" timestamp="1316173216"]
Well we got the horses watered and fed and will be hitching up and breaking camp in a few minutes to get back on the trail. It's quite this morning here on the banks of Nichols creek and the skeeters weren't too bad. We should be able to make the Walmart parking lot in time to do a little tail gating before the game. Would welcome any Silsbee fans that want to drop by and share our cask. Should be a good game tonight and the weather sure feels good under the stars. Newton should bring the "A" game tonight and we'll see what Silsbee is made of. "Happy trails to you, until we meet again" I loved Roy and Dale and Trigger. 8)
[/quote]
Where did you start the trail ride?  Did you pass that boy on the bridge playing the banjo? ;D.......some might not get this one.

Polls are cattle bred for no horns, right. I think this game is going to be great with a lot of exciting big plays. The offense Silsbee runs is designed for that and Newton has the team speed for that. All it will take is a moments hesitation from either defense and you can put six on the board. Turnovers for either team may spell disaster. It's going to be a high scoring game IMO. :) The boy on the bridge with the banjo was just waiting on a ride to the game.  ::) I think I saw him get in that chip truck!!

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1058065" timestamp="1316185687"]
Polls are cattle bred for no horns, right. I think this game is going to be great with a lot of exciting big plays. The offense Silsbee runs is designed for that and Newton has the team speed for that. All it will take is a moments hesitation from either defense and you can put six on the board. Turnovers for either team may spell disaster. It's going to be a high scoring game IMO. :) The boy on the bridge with the banjo was just waiting on a ride to the game.  ::) I think I saw him get in that chip truck!!
[/quote]

I agree right with you ChampionEagles. But I'm thinking defense will rule this game with the score in the 20's for both teams. I think Silsbee will make that fieldgoal this year (one that we missed two years ago) and win by three. But this will be one tough ball game. Always is when these two teams meet up. No better way for these two teams to get ready for district play than to play top notch teams.  Go Tigers!!!

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1058065" timestamp="1316185687"]
[/quote]
I agree with you on this game.  I have a feeling it is going to be a barn burner.  Like last years....only Silsbee on top.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83