peewee scores-week 2

Great game this morning with B.C. very close 19-13 LC over BC. I would like to know how other coaches in the peewee division feel about the onside kick rules for this age. Flag has gone to 2 kick off per game. I feel as long as the return team does not try to return the kick off that the return team should keep the ball. If they try to return the ball and fumble then and the kicking team recovers the fumble the ball should go to the kicking team. Please post your opinion on this rule, just would like to know how everyone else feels about the ruling. Playoff games could keep the ruling as is.

Good job BMT teams, maybe people may start respecting that you guys have worked hard and its going to show every weekend!!! Keep on rolling BMT Teams!!! keep making us the underdog based on last years teams performances!!! keep not preparing for speed and more speed and the same results will continue to happen. Keep thinking Chris is the best pee-wee football coach of all time!!!lol Its easy to coach a lil talent and have true parent support like the Lumberton team has. This is roughly our third year and we are starting to build just like the other one zip code cities we play. I mean BMT has more than just three zip codes in its city so our teams are not as competitive as some of our fellow league members but guess what they are starting to get it and the wins will follow. Both BMT teams are 2-0 with no points scored against!!!! KEEP NOT PREPARING AND MAYBE WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

I dont see BMT being and underdog anywhere! Last year the flag team was flat out awesome. The best running back at that age I have ever seen and they had about 6 or 7 of the toughest boys in all of flag last year. I knew last year that group would be a team to beat for years to come. Last year in flag we thought we were good (PNG-Purple) until we ran into them!

Some publication had us as 25 pt underdogs in pee-wee football. Thats all I meant by that!! Some one also posted that we are in a week division, I beg to disagree with that. PN-W and Lumberton White are the real deal and I trade for WOS and PN-P in a heart beat!!!

No-doubt. We have the tougher conference... PNG-G is the real deal! They dont have one 7yr old on the team. Loaded with 8yr olds that can flat out play. I enjoy seeing all the programs grow and improve. I want to win but bottom line is its pee wee football and I want our kids to improve each and every week. The more talent we face its just better in the long run. We played PA the first game. The game was way closer than the score (18-6). They are big and physical! PA's O and D line has to average 120#'s and 5' 3" - 5' 5" no lie!!!! They are huge and fast... Number 95 was a beast!

I totally agree CF22, its all about improving!!! I just want to see some of these teams play for a state title between the years of 2016-2020!!! I will be there supporting whomever is there because I am a true football fan. Yes PA is loaded, I said this year that PA Memorial was the real deal because they too have speed and size!! So its no surprise that their youth teams are built the same way. Good luck to everyone!!!!

Im curious to know how Png Grey got lucky and drafted all 8yr olds ??? That's not fair to their own, Png Purple, who may never score or win a game this season. With the numbers they have, they can stack a team every year and win it. But I thought this was illegal to do. I don't see any difference in what they've done "All 8's" stacking a team, and what Port-Arthur done, Hand Picking kids!!

ARTICLE XI: DRAFTING OF TEAMS

SECTION 1:

1 Players shall return to the team from the previous season if they qualify for the same division. If a parent and/or coach request a certain player not return to the same team, they must submit a request in writing to the local association’s board of directors for approval. If approved the player will be put back into the draft.

2 A draft will be conducted for all new players except coach’s options (protected players) but they must count as a draft pick.

3 Head coaches of each team will draw for draft order.

4 If a returning player has brother who is eligible for the open draft,that brother will be placed on the same team and count towards the team’s total roster prior to draft. When there are siblings entering the open draft; if one of the siblings are drafted, the other sibling must be picked in the next available round. EXAMPLE: If the first sibling is drafted in the second

round and the coach takes a option in the 3 rd round the other sibling

must be taken in the 4 th .

5 The association will hold a tryout and players will be drafted by talent. There will be no hand picking teams.

[quote name="jag86" post="1049198" timestamp="1315147875"]
Some publication had us as 25 pt underdogs in pee-wee football. Thats all I meant by that!! Some one also posted that we are in a week division, I beg to disagree with that. PN-W and Lumberton White are the real deal and I trade for WOS and PN-P in a heart beat!!!
[/quote]
Glad to see the BMT teams developing.  Hope you guys get into the playoffs...but you better hope you don't face a team like WOS...LIGHTS OUT! LUM RED...LIGHTS OUT!  I watched them play each other this weekend.  Along with LUM White, arguably the 3 best teams in either conference.

Hey smashmouth, have no fear BMT GOLD is here. BMT blue is going to win that division, starting by beating up on WOS this coming weekend!! We will have a real Beaumont Bowl this year!!!lol Well I hope 8) See CJ I had your back until u brought out the rule book, I dont dorules bc if a team has to cheat to be successful they will be judge by a stronger person than me. I am not on this board to judge but i will state my opinion!!

[quote name="jag86" post="1049361" timestamp="1315163216"]
Hey smashmouth, have no fear BMT GOLD is here. BMT blue is going to win that division, starting by beating up on WOS this coming weekend!! We will have a real Beaumont Bowl this year!!!lol Well I hope 8) See CJ I had your back until u brought out the rule book, I dont dorules bc if a team has to cheat to be successful they will be judge by a stronger person than me. I am not on this board to judge but i will state my opinion!!
[/quote]
I feel a wager coming on...I got WOS on this one...Bmt Blue might get lucky to be the 4th team in.  What's the bet on the WOS game?  Look JAG86, there's smack talk and then there's crazy talk...you're leaning way hard on the crazy side!

You may be right but i just feel a lil upset brewing here bc i saw WOS play and i just saw a few issues that can be taking advantage of during the course of the game. Scott and his staff are students of the game!!! It will be closer than people think. Good luck to everyone!!! :)

[quote name="jag86" post="1049415" timestamp="1315169890"]
You may be right but i just feel a lil upset brewing here bc i saw WOS play and i just saw a few issues that can be taking advantage of during the course of the game. Scott and his staff are students of the game!!! It will be closer than people think. Good luck to everyone!!! :)
[/quote]
Who did you see WOS play?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33