Lumberton vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/The Hill wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="octfeb" post="1047820" timestamp="1315016450"]
I don't know bout y'all but it looked like this game was being played in slow motion
[/quote]

Heard there was a 5 YPH (yard per hour) speed limit and BH didnt come close to getting a ticket. ;D Come the 23rd BH finest better open the stock room for ticket books cause DA BRONX are comin and its not gonna be nice. ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1048795" timestamp="1315092680"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=87651.msg1047820#msg1047820 date=1315016450]
I don't know bout y'all but it looked like this game was being played in slow motion
[/quote]

Heard there was a 5 YPH (yard per hour) speed limit and BH didnt come close to getting a ticket. ;D Come the 23rd BH finest better open the stock room for ticket books cause DA BRONX are comin and its not gonna be nice. ;D
[/quote]
As for tickets, you can have one, two, three, or "FO" each.  Whatever you need.  ;D ;D

Finailly get on here after 2 days  ;D  The Eagles D played well and alot of the dropped passes that were mentioned by lumberton is because a BH defender hit them and knocked the ball loose. The game did seem a little boring, but the eagles ran up 300 yards + during the game. This offense will never be exciting, but i don't really care as long as there is a W at the end of the game. For all you Broncos licking your chops I wouldn't be thinking that you saw the BH game book tonight ;D BH did a lot more during the Santa Fe game and with Dayton having a Bye I'm thinking the coaches were keeping a couple of things out of site. 8) Denny didn't seem as sharp during this game as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder