Kirbyville vs. Sweeny predictions??

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like you've been roasted this year? You really should be tired of making a fool of yourself. You need to be worried about Kirbyville and whether or not you will have a long sad drive home...not what Wo-s does. I know you are a Wo-s hater because your team got thumped by them, but you need to learn how to deal with it like a man and not a little boy.

Im not going to lie and say i just love my fellow district opponents,but if they are rolling i somewhat pull for the area. I honestly would be pulling for Kirbyville if i had never joined this site and came in contact with the Balla.I dont dislike balla because of his lack of punctuation,or spelling skills. Its the ridiculous idea that Kirbyville is some kind of Historical powerhouse that irks me. We whipped them handily and he still yaps. Their defense that was suppossed to be so improved since our game gave up 44 points to Silsbee. Also, you did not pound a decent Coldspring team.Basically you have gotten beat everytime you came up against the equal or better teams on your schedule. Get a grip and do something to warrant such cockiness then you will get some respect on this board.

My football heart says Kirbyville by 17..................I picked you to win for 3 rounds in the 3ADownLow bracket prediction on BracketMaker.

My "I'm tired of being bashed by a bunch of smack-talking, shadow-dwelling, 8 weeks of success and I'm King of the World" heart says I hope you guys get your tail kicked all the back up 96!

MAN, it's hard to support someone who generalizes and bashes so easily!

Ignore the balla people. Who really gives a crap if Balla supports WO-S or any other squad? I honestly think people like him and some others on the board do this crazy crap for the fun of it. Now if the squad was really good,and had beaten us then maybe it might irk me a little,but until his squad gets on our level he cannot talk. I pull for Kville because i want to,not based on whether balla has said something or not. I wont go into him being country,or his education,or his lack of communicational skills. But I know one thing........46-16!! You cant make that A$$ whipping go away.Bye Balla keep misspelling and talking smack...u honestly amuse the crap out of me dawg!!! :D

LOL, this is very interesting.

I support Kirbyville just like I support all area teams when they face competition from other areas. I wish them well vs. Sweeney.

Reality, I watched Kirbyville play this year vs. Jasper. I don't want to be negative but I saw a gimmick offense and a porous defense....I don't really understand how they made it this far. I don't know anything about Sweeney but if they dont stop Kville then it will almost surely come the next week(Liberty Hill/Crockett winner). Lord help them if they have to play the winner of WOS and Giddings.

Thats my opinion, I hope I am wrong....maybe I got a bad look at them.

The Balla reminds me of one of those hard nosed Dallas Cowboy fans. They still talk smack even after they have gotten that tail spanked. Dallas pulled off the BIG UPSET last week, and I hope Kirbyville can do the same this week. Make some noise 21-3A. I have to hand it to Ya Balla, some of your post may not show much class, but you have been the biggest supporter Kirbyville has had on this forum all year!!! He's only been wrong when it counts A couple of times (WOS and SILSBEE)!!!! :cry:

TAKE IT TO EM WILDCATS!!!

Sweeny will take care of them. I hope all our local teams win but Balla makes you not want to like Kirbyville.

Kirbyville will give Sweeny all they can handle tomorrow. Bridge City will get their a$$ kicked by Kirbyville for the next few years and I promise you that. Yall will be totally out matched next year.

Balla' date=' Get those Basketballs ready Saturday morning. We'll be waiting in the BB Forum. :D[/quote']

Please!! Kirbyville is too solid to punk out this early. You just be ready for another lose against Kirbyville next year. Next year Bridge City will be totally outmatched, outcoached and out scored in a major blowout next year. No playoffs appearance next year either for those lady birds!! :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33