FB Elkins vs. Dayton Game Thread/Dayton wins!

Great heart and determination from the Broncos.  The offense should be more solid with the other boys returning and keeping the run and pass mixed up well.  Defense needs to improve, which they did in the second half.  Should be ready for a great distict run though I think.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1042641" timestamp="1314466365"]
Do you got the big hit on the FB QB. I think it was by #12. LIT EM UP ;D
[/quote]

That was #51 Kevin Barton, starting center subbing in at LB. It was a nice hard hit. He did the same thing against Nederland QB last week.

Wow Not only did yall just ruin my expert prediction of Dayton starting out 0-4, you gain just a little bit of respect from BHFAN ;D Good job Bronco's!I was getting updates at the BH game and couldn't believe that yall came from behind to win this game. Congrats! New prediction 1-3 to start the season  ;D ;D

After watching the video twice, Toups Graphics MVP = Gamal Fowler
When we needed a key run or catch, there was Gamal, and in the second half he played both ways, getting an interception and two critical knock downs as D back.
ps....
The highlight video is now converting so I can upload it to youtube.  When it is done I will post the link.

Guest gsemike
Bronco1 : I hear your son is playing football at ETBU with the Quarterback from Carthage (3 time state champion) also formally from Hardin. Must be a proud dad!!!

ps. I now wear PURPLE.......

[quote name="Wedge" post="1043736" timestamp="1314597895"]
Who are the 2 injured RBs and when are they expected to return?  Thx.
[/quote] Delisbore & McBride both are game changers probably won't be back until  the first district game .( but I've been wrong before ) :-[

Delasbour 19-4a off.mvp/McBride 19-4a all-dist 2010.Beating 5a Elkins w/o this speedy duo was huge.Just wait it won't be long Broncos gonna roll and don't blink you'll miss a show.29 pts on the knights w/o the duo and a rare miss fg from Carranco ;)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="jayhawk" post="1043741" timestamp="1314601348"]
[quote author=Wedge link=topic=87251.msg1043736#msg1043736 date=1314597895]
Who are the 2 injured RBs and when are they expected to return?  Thx.
[/quote] Delisbore & McBride both are game changers probably won't be back until  the first district game .( but I've been wrong before ) :-[
[/quote] well if your wrong then alot of us will be wrong.. thats what i have been told as well.. they will both be ready come district...

[quote name="oldrock" post="1044576" timestamp="1314699061"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=87251.msg1044574#msg1044574 date=1314698246]
When are we going to see the Battle for the Liberty Bell? Dayton vs Liberty! Come on, let's do it, encouragement my friend.
[/quote]

I hope this is a joke!
[/quote][quote author=SETEXFan link=topic=87251.msg1044580#msg1044580 date=1314701897]
They beat a 2A Hardin and think they are ready to step up. 
[/quote]

LP0175 is from La Porte I believe.

[quote name="SETEXFan" post="1044580" timestamp="1314701897"]
They beat a 2A Hardin and think they are ready to step up.
[/quote]I remember their Coach saying publicly that they would be ready to play Dayton in "2 or 3" years-------that was about 4 tears ago---BRING IT

[quote name="rollinac" post="1044655" timestamp="1314711384"]
The Dayton vs. Liberty game used to be nuts.  Too bad the youngsters didn't get to experience it because it was truly a great rivalry.  Why Liberty stopped playing I'll never understand.
[/quote]That would be a very interesting match-up. Might get nasty though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol :o

[quote name="LP0175" post="1045326" timestamp="1314766230"]
I work with a Liberty alum and he says Liberty will be able to play Dayton soon. Maybei can see a game between the two soon.
[/quote]

Do they not have enough players or what?
Truthfully, there is no value in it for the Broncos, it would be a pre-district game and would not help prepare our team for anything.

[quote name="LP0175" post="1045326" timestamp="1314766230"]
I work with a Liberty alum and he says Liberty will be able to play Dayton soon. Maybei can see a game between the two soon.
[/quote]Broncos could hang 100 points on Liberty---they do not want any of Dayton regardless of what your Liberty alum says

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine