why huffman will fall from 2nd..

dreski

Passing
Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT
Cole DeBerry 233 374 62.3 3460 37 8        SENIOR!!
Joel Witwer 1 1 100 31 0 0        SENIOR!!
Casey Martin 1 1 100 30 0 0        SENIOR!!
Kade Hardy 1 1 100 -4 0 0        NON-FACTOR

Rushing
Name Att Yds Yds/Att TD
Klayton Larsen 78 493 6.32 5   
Darion Gray 35 338 9.66 10 
Casey Martin 23 329 14.3 4    SENIOR
Cole DeBerry 64 271 4.23 6    SENIOR
Matias McCloskey 18 206 11.44 3 
Joel Witwer 16 141 8.81 1    SENIOR
Kade Hardy 7 35 5 0
Michael Berry 6 22 3.67 0
Tyler Moore 5 9 1.8 1
Anchor Ebanks 1 0 0 0

Receiving
Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch TD
Riley Julian 54 1090 20 14          SENIOR
Casey Martin 49 848 17 8    SENIOR
Joel Witwer 56 774 14 6    SENIOR
Darion Gray 29 320 11 4
Matias McCloskey 12 138 12 1
Kade Hardy 9 117 13 1
Klayton Larsen 5 27 5 0
Tyler Moore 1 -4 -4 0
Michael Berry 1 -5 -5 0

CONGRATULATIONS ON RETURNING ABOUT 1000 YDS OF TOTAL OFFENSE...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dreski" post="1033481" timestamp="1313021829"]
those listed as seniors have now graduated.. leaving huffman with no hope. lets not forget, until recent years huffman wasn't even competitive in 3a football..
[/quote]

back to your old ways.. my prediction.

[quote name="dreski" post="1033481" timestamp="1313021829"]
those listed as seniors have now graduated.. leaving huffman with no hope. lets not forget, until recent years huffman wasn't even competitive in 3a football..
[/quote]
Regardless of which time frame you choose to utilize, in 2011 Liberty is beneath Huffman and there is no [b]evidence[/b] to show that will be changing anytime soon.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1033495" timestamp="1313023584"]
Let not forget liberty hasn't had a winning season since 05 and did not beat 1 team with a winning record last year. Plus you so called star player played like scrubs when ever they played playoff teams Huffman 56-7 coldspring 56-7 wos 63-7 good job guys yall got some great players over there.  :D
[/quote]
AGAIN! Always talking about our players and never who will carry the load for you guys out in Huffman Texas, because we all know that there is no one that can do that, Our QB may have not played well against other teams but HE PLAYED, your new QB didn't DeBerry took all of the stats and he is gone, Larsen carried the ball for you guys and he's gone, experience is a big thing in football and we have that over you, plus the statistics, all you have is last season, well sorry to tell you but this is this season and all your studs are gone and all of ours return no matter how bad they think you suck, and Jordan Jones is the best Junior in south east texas, that is what ALL SETX 2010 SOPHOMORE OF THE YEAR MEANS so we will be fine with your BUM of an opinion that he is no good.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1033610" timestamp="1313035566"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86529.msg1033495#msg1033495 date=1313023584]
Let not forget liberty hasn't had a winning season since 05 and did not beat 1 team with a winning record last year. Plus you so called star player played like scrubs when ever they played playoff teams Huffman 56-7 coldspring 56-7 wos 63-7 good job guys yall got some great players over there.  :D
[/quote]
AGAIN! Always talking about our players and never who will carry the load for you guys out in Huffman Texas, because we all know that there is no one that can do that, Our QB may have not played well against other teams but HE PLAYED, your new QB didn't DeBerry took all of the stats and he is gone, Larsen carried the ball for you guys and he's gone, experience is a big thing in football and we have that over you, plus the statistics, all you have is last season, well sorry to tell you but this is this season and all your studs are gone and all of ours return no matter how bad they think you suck, and Jordan Jones is the best Junior in south east texas, that is what ALL SETX 2010 SOPHOMORE OF THE YEAR MEANS so we will be fine with your BUM of an opinion that he is no good.
[/quote]
My bad Larsen returns

[quote name="SetX6" post="1033610" timestamp="1313035566"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86529.msg1033495#msg1033495 date=1313023584]
Let not forget liberty hasn't had a winning season since 05 and did not beat 1 team with a winning record last year. Plus you so called star player played like scrubs when ever they played playoff teams Huffman 56-7 coldspring 56-7 wos 63-7 good job guys yall got some great players over there.  :D
[/quote]
[/quote]

I have already posted who would carry the load in another thread. If they didn't teach you to read at Liberty I can't help that. I agree experience does mean something, not 49 points worth, but something lol. You say you have statistics on your side ( which is wrong but we will get to that later) but then say not to talk about last season. where do you think your players stats and so called experience come from? You can have all the experience you want, but if all you got is a QB who throws more pics than tds and 1 decent wr who disappears when he plays good teams its gonna be a long season.  :D :D

Against teams with winning records 31 total wins 3 games

Jones.                          Fitz

Huffman.    30 total yrds 0 tds.      12-27 101 yrds 0 tds 4 pics
Coldspring.  15 0                               5-19 55 0 3
Wos.              14 0.                             5-13 21 0 1

Now against the rest of the team with 19 total wins 8 games

Jones 1050 total yrds 11 total tds

Fitz 115-177 65% 1584 15 tds 8 pics

Look at the drop off dosent that tell you something about your team? Neither of them even scored 1 td against a winning team :o. I think its pretty obvious that Liberty padded stats against weak team to make it seem like they had good players.

Preston Towley the BH transfer threw for 199 yards and 1 td in his only playoff game. In 3 games vs playoff teams for fitz he threw for  a total of 177 yards and 0 tds.

[quote name="dreski" post="1033717" timestamp="1313076861"]
so now you're hanging your season on a guy that could only start one game on a bh team that got dismantled by 50+ by dayton and you wonder why i say you have no credibility.
[/quote]

Nope I'm not I have already posted who will carry the load, that's right I forgot yall Liberty folk don't know how to read. I was just showing how bad your supposedly great wr and QB really where.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1033738" timestamp="1313078539"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=86529.msg1033717#msg1033717 date=1313076861]
so now you're hanging your season on a guy that could only start one game on a bh team that got dismantled by 50+ by dayton and you wonder why i say you have no credibility.
[/quote]

Nope I'm not I have already posted who will carry the load, that's right I forgot yall Liberty folk don't know how to read. I was just showing how bad your supposedly great wr and QB really where.
[/quote]

so terrible the site you can't stay off of named him sophomore of the year... yep

compare him to your leading receiver.. ok thought so.

[quote name="dreski" post="1033740" timestamp="1313078730"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86529.msg1033738#msg1033738 date=1313078539]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=86529.msg1033717#msg1033717 date=1313076861]
[/quote]

[/quote]

so terrible the site you can't stay off of named him sophomore of the year... yep

compare him to your leading receiver.. ok thought so.
[/quote]

Ok I will vs playoff teams Jones averaged 20 total yards an scored 0 tds in 3 games

McCloskey averaged 40 yards and scored 1 TD 2 games

Gray averaged 71.25 yards and scored 6 tds 4 games

Larsen averaged 36.75 yards and scored 3 tds 4 games

Hardy averaged 24 yards and scored 1 TD 3 games

Wow looks like that backfired  ;D

Cole (Spot) Harrell is a stud athlete for Huffman. Spot Harrell moved from Hull-Daisetta to Huffman last year. This kid has a cannon for an arm, he would be the starting QB at Hull-Daisetta if he would have stayed. Man he was a freak athlete and he will be a sophomore this year. Last we heard they moved to Huffman? His brother Chase is a freak athlete too and would be a freshman this year.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1033970" timestamp="1313109110"]
Cole (Spot) Harrell is a stud athlete for Huffman. Spot Harrell moved from Hull-Daisetta to Huffman last year. This kid has a cannon for an arm, he would be the starting QB at Hull-Daisetta if he would have stayed. Man he was a freak athlete and he will be a sophomore this year. Last we heard they moved to Huffman? His brother Chase is a freak athlete too and would be a freshman this year.
[/quote]

Yep Cole was on varsity and played some safety last year. Last I heard him and Preston Townley a transfer from BH were battling for the QB spot ;).

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1033970" timestamp="1313109110"]
[/quote]
Yeah we got to see him throw interception after interception this year in 7 on 7, can't imagine how much of a "freak" QB he will be with big D-Linemen in his face.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1034073" timestamp="1313119843"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=86529.msg1033970#msg1033970 date=1313109110]
[/quote]
Yeah we got to see him throw interception after interception this year in 7 on 7, can't imagine how much of a "freak" QB he will be with big D-Linemen in his face.
[/quote]

Last time I checked football was played with 11 players and they were aloud to hit each other. 7 on 7 is just that and has very little correlation to the real game.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1034083" timestamp="1313120521"]
[quote author=SetX6 link=topic=86529.msg1034073#msg1034073 date=1313119843]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=86529.msg1033970#msg1033970 date=1313109110]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Last time I checked football was played with 11 players and they were aloud to hit each other. 7 on 7 is just that and has very little correlation to the real game.
[/quote]

i disagree.. when it comes to the passing game it tells a lot.. but i guess nike holds the nike7on sparq games to evaluate talent cuz it doesn't show anything.. yup.. all the top recruits and recruiters in the nation put their all into 7 on 7 for no reason.. makes sense to me

[quote name="dreski" post="1034442" timestamp="1313188455"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86529.msg1034083#msg1034083 date=1313120521]
[quote author=SetX6 link=topic=86529.msg1034073#msg1034073 date=1313119843]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

i disagree.. when it comes to the passing game it tells a lot.. but i guess nike holds the nike7on sparq games to evaluate talent cuz it doesn't show anything.. yup.. all the top recruits and recruiters in the nation put their all into 7 on 7 for no reason.. makes sense to me
[/quote].

You talking about two completey different things. Yes 7 on 7 can be a good way to evaluate talent, but just because you have a good 7 on 7 team dosent mean you have a good football team. For example this year in the 7 on 7 tourny I believe wos lost to a 1a school (correct me if I am wrong) that finshed last season ranked middle of the pack for all 1a schools. So are you honesty sit there and tell me that the average 1a school would beat wos durring the season? Also I would like to know how many teams that won 7 on 7 championship that then went on to win state, and how the teams that win state fared in 7 on 7?

In the 2010 7 on 7 state tourny 2 of the possible 4 state championship winners mad the final tourny Lake Travis won the tourny and Pearland lost in the 2nd round. Neither cibolo steele (d1 state champion) denton guyer (D1 state finalist), longview (D1 semi finalist),  Houston memorial (D1 semi finalist), trinity (D2 finalist), stony point (d2 semi finalist), sa Stevens (D2 semi finalist), none of the final 4 a d2 teams, and Denton Ryan (4a d1 finalist) even made the tourny. In fact only 4 out of last years top 16 teams made the 7 on 7 tourny and of them only 1 team lake Travis made it past the 2nd round.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1034469" timestamp="1313190298"]
In the 2010 7 on 7 state tourny 2 of the possible 4 state championship winners mad the final tourny Lake Travis won the tourny and Pearland lost in the 2nd round. Neither cibolo steele (d1 state champion) denton guyer (D1 state finalist), longview (D1 semi finalist),  Houston memorial (D1 semi finalist), trinity (D2 finalist), stony point (d2 semi finalist), sa Stevens (D2 semi finalist), none of the final 4 a d2 teams, and Denton Ryan (4a d1 finalist) even made the tourny. In fact only 4 out of last years top 16 teams made the 7 on 7 tourny and of them only 1 team lake Travis made it past the 2nd round.
[/quote]
These Liberty guys a grasping at straws. The fact that they are looking at 7 on 7 tells the whole story. 

[quote name="89falcon" post="1034548" timestamp="1313201217"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86529.msg1034469#msg1034469 date=1313190298]
[/quote]
These Liberty guys a grasping at straws. The fact that they are looking at 7 on 7 tells the whole story. 
[/quote]
Grasping for straws? LOL, we know what we have here in Liberty and we also know that you have nothing other than Darion Gray in Huffman, Liberty is overall bigger stronger faster and more experienced and it will be a pleasure watching you guys realize week in and week out that your superstars are gone and its rebuilding time in Huffman Texas, the 7 on 7 comment were just an addition to our superiority over Huffman.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw