Orange Crush Gold "Harrell" and "Birdwell"Tryouts

Orange Crush Gold will hold tryouts on August 6 and 7 at 2:00 PM at the CRUSH Fields across from WOS High School Football Field. We will hold another tryout on August 14, also at 2:00 PM at CRUSH Fields.

Website Address : http://www.orangecrushsoftball.net/

Address for the field is :

2800 Burnett St.
Orange , Texas 77630

All positions will be looked at for the upcoming year.

For more info contact :

John Harrell
(409) 988-1142
email : [email protected]

Randy Ragsdale
(409)670-3732

Frank Russell
(409)673-8264

James Birdwell
(409) 738-5479

***  PLEASE NOTE  --  CRUSH Harrell AND Birdwell will be holding try-outs at the same time  ***

CRUSH Birdwell's 1st goal, as a team, will be to promote our players as they extend their softball careers into the collegiate level.  We will primarily participate in Exposure events, ASA Gold Qualifiers, and local tournaments.  We will also attempt to Qualify and participate in 1 National tournament in the summer of 2012.

We are looking for players from good families who are excellent students, of exceptional character, and who are willing to learn how to succeed both on the field and off.

ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN! Primary consideration will be given to pitcher(s), middle infielders, and outfielders.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  Confidential individual try-outs may be arranged as needed.

James Birdwell

A Great organization that prides itself at growing young lady's opportunity to play at the next level.
I wish we could live it all over once again !!! Mike McGill
(proud to say Orange Crush player -Taylor McGill - Junior at A&M Kingsville -Starting Catcher - Major Chemical Engineering - Deans List) 
OH yea - I am proud be part of this organization

[quote name="maddog" post="1031019" timestamp="1312390162"]
A Great organization that prides itself at growing young lady's opportunity to play at the next level.
I wish we could live it all over once again !!! Mike McGill
(proud to say Orange Crush player -Taylor McGill - Junior at A&M Kingsville -Starting Catcher - Major Chemical Engineering - Deans List) 
OH yea - I am proud be part of this organization
[/quote]

Thanks DOG....lol...Sure coulkd use some help this weekend !!! ;) ;) ;D Glad to hear Taylor is doing good as well !

[quote name="3ABirdMan" post="1030895" timestamp="1312343004"]
***  PLEASE NOTE  --  CRUSH Harrell AND Birdwell will be holding try-outs at the same time  ***

CRUSH Birdwell's 1st goal, as a team, will be to promote our players as they extend their softball careers into the collegiate level.  We will primarily participate in Exposure events, ASA Gold Qualifiers, and local tournaments.  We will also attempt to Qualify and participate in 1 National tournament in the summer of 2012.

We are looking for players from good families who are excellent students, of exceptional character, and who are willing to learn how to succeed both on the field and off.

ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN! [color=orange][b]Primary consideration will be given to pitcher(s)[/b][/color], middle infielders, and outfielders.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  Confidential individual try-outs may be arranged as needed.

James Birdwell
[/quote]

[color=green][b]Looking for at least 2 quality pitchers![/b][/color]

I'm not sure - I haven't talked to John about it.... 

In all honesy, I would venture a guess and say "no" - As a parent, I would prefer my daughters' name not be posted all over the internet, especially without the parents' previous consent.

Once try-outs are over and selections have been made, we may reconsider....  Not trying to be a jerk - that's just how I see it...

[quote name="3ABirdMan" post="1033153" timestamp="1312950062"]
I'm not sure - I haven't talked to John about it.... 

In all honesy, I would venture a guess and say "no" - As a parent, I would prefer my daughters' name not be posted all over the internet, especially without the parents' previous consent.

Once try-outs are over and selections have been made, we may reconsider....  Not trying to be a jerk - that's just how I see it...
[/quote]

You're not being a jerk at all. I probably should have thought that questions through before I posted it. Thanks for the reply though. I can just get in contact with her and/or her parents to find out. Sorry once again for the bother.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder