Orangefield Coaching staff?

was just curious what you thought about the volleyball coach and her experience, don't know much about her, past coaching, where she came from and all. I seem to think that she has a very talented varsity this year, watched them play this summer, and i counted about 8 at least that had their hearts in the game, maybe more, they impressed me. Just wanted to know how good of a coach Holbrook is?

I personally think she is good for Orangefield. Yes, she is young but knows volleyball. Any of the established coaches in this area will tell you that and would love to have her on their staff. The problem with Orangefield is all the drama that goes on and  Orangefield is not the only school. There is drama in every single girls sport. Just the way it is. LOL!!!!!!

Coach Holbrook[b]s[/b] email is [email protected], I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions you may have for her.  If you were so impressed with summer league, maybe it's Volleyball you need to be researching not the Coach!!!  You are right about talent, it is Absolutely there, just how bad do they want it!!!  Give it some time DAD, i think you might enjoy this season!!! 

Let the season Begin!!!!

I have followed local vball for a long time. Coach holbrooks is the best coach orangefield has ever had.
I watched them play like a strong 5a team at times last year. The collapse last year was terrible. it doesnot matter how good of a coach you are, the outside drama can kill a team. I hope she sticks around for a long time.

[quote name="revfaulk" post="1024390" timestamp="1310592752"]
I have followed local vball for a long time. Coach holbrooks is the best coach orangefield has ever had.
I watched them play like a strong 5a team at times last year. The collapse last year was terrible. it doesnot matter how good of a coach you are, the outside drama can kill a team. I hope she sticks around for a long time.
[/quote]

What strong 5A teams are in our area? Did they play a 5A team outside the area?

[quote name="Rizon" post="1024510" timestamp="1310613187"]
[quote author=revfaulk link=topic=85658.msg1024390#msg1024390 date=1310592752]
[/quote]

What strong 5A teams are in our area? Did they play a 5A team outside the area?
[/quote]

I think what the rev was saying is, at times they played like a strong 5A team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder