Lamar CISD -George Ranch HS

I hope he has better luck on that this year than he did last year.  Remember he had been hired for the New Waverly job right after being hired on as an assistant at Livingston, but couldn't get released from his Livingston contract.

Tullos took the Liberty job with the understanding from Coach Deal that he would continue to look for a head coaching job.  As long as he was upfront with Deal there is no problem here.  If Deal did not want that to happen then he should not have agreed to it.

so your calling the man a piece of trash because he applied and accepted HEAD COACH position at a brand new school in LCISD over a coordinator spot in Liberty???....I'm sure any body who hired Coach T knew the man was going to be looking to better himself and take care of his family.  I'm sure liberty knew that it was a matter of time before he was a hc again.  So to you sir I say WHO DAT...WHO DAT...WHO DAT22 got your head in the sand!!!!!!

bjimbo...quit being stupid and read my post.  IF it happened without anyone knowing he was still looking then...yes that would make him gabage in my book. 
When I sign on, I quit looking....at least for that year.  What's the term........umm.......loyalty.....apparently the HC at Liberty was doing him a favor by giving him a job. 

Alright, gentlemen.  Let's keep it civil. 

I'm sure it was no surprise to Coach Deel that Coach Tullos was still looking for a head coaching job.  If he was opposed to Tullos leaving, he could have just done the same thing that the Livingston ISD did and tell him that he wouldn't release him from his contract with Liberty ISD.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1020386" timestamp="1308840794"]
Alright, gentlemen.  Let's keep it civil. 

I'm sure it was no surprise to Coach Deel that Coach Tullos was still looking for a head coaching job.  If he was opposed to Tullos leaving, he could have just done the same thing that the Livingston ISD did and tell him that he wouldn't release him from his contract with Liberty ISD.
[/quote]

He could not stop him from leaving. The 45 day window has not arrived.

[quote name="whodat22" post="1020384" timestamp="1308840245"]
bjimbo...quit being stupid and read my post.  IF it happened without anyone knowing he was still looking then...yes that would make him gabage in my book.  
When I sign on, I quit looking....at least for that year.  What's the term........umm.......loyalty.....apparently the HC at Liberty was doing him a favor by giving him a job.  
[/quote]

im stupid and coach t is a piece of trash...these are your words correct???..so i will respond as civil as i can...your feelings are obviously caught up in this somehow because your the only person downing this coaching decision...i would understand if he was leaving for another coordinator spot or a ass. coaching position, I could see how people could get upset, but once again this was a no brainer.  You might stop looking for a job because you are not hc material...im sure you would be content with whatever title that you have but as wos grad stated Im sure the hc at liberty knew the possibility of Tullos landing a hc somewhere and was prepared for it..  The guy was a finalist for like 5 jobs this past spring.  As far as loyalty..cmon dude, any mans loyalty starts with his family before any job...dont try to tie in whats moral and whats not...your talking about being able to leave the armpit of east texas for an opportunity to start your own program from the ground up!!  You sound like a junior high coach to me and i beleive this site has a forum for that...stay off the grown folks forum!!!      

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder