Limited Time Special 0% Offer On Tractors!

Hey guys, seen there's a few special offers for some tractors right now. Figured I'd alert my fellow Texans in preparation for the new harvesting season

http://www.deere.com/en_US/jdc/special_offers/ag/5EL_6D_Special.html

;D

[quote name="GOP - Anti Intellectual, Science, and Women Since Forever" post="1017400" timestamp="1307639962"]
Hey guys, seen there's a few special offers for some tractors right now. Figured I'd alert my fellow Texans in preparation for the new harvesting season

;D
[/quote]

You know, one of my neighbors actually is in an agricultural businessman( AKA Farmer and Rancher). Might be the brightest man I have ever met. He hates John Deere equipment. Talked me into a Kubota, and so far, I've been please.

[quote name="GOP - Anti Intellectual, Science, and Women Since Forever" post="1017400" timestamp="1307639962"]

;D
[/quote]

Thanks for the notification, but I've already got one. :D

[quote name="stevenash" post="1017463" timestamp="1307655455"]
[quote author=GOP - Anti Intellectual, Science, and Women Since Forever link=topic=84849.msg1017456#msg1017456 date=1307654998]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=84849.msg1017427#msg1017427 date=1307649246]
[quote author=GOP - Anti Intellectual, Science, and Women Since Forever link=topic=84849.msg1017403#msg1017403 date=1307641638]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=84849.msg1017402#msg1017402 date=1307641336]
As soon as you can possibly leave.......

http://www.cmha.ca/bins/content_page.asp?cid=2

[/quote]

Since we're going that direction

Don't you have a Nascar race to watch? Or are you busy beating your wife?

It's awfully hot in Texas right now, maybe you should consider moving from the porch to the living room
[/quote]

The best you got is redneck jokes?......I give you two weeks and you will be banned again, hopefully this time for good.  But until then, exercise your right to free speech (even though there is no free speech in this forum), and continue to show how "smart" you are.......it impressed us so much the first time....you were suspended....lol
[/quote]

The best I got? Is this some sort of name calling competition for you? How old are you again?

I wasn't banned the first time for any wrongdoing, I specifically asked to be banned. During my brief vacation, I had an overwhelming sense of obligation to educate you uncivilized people so I came back
[/quote]

ONce again, it is so very sad that you truly believe that last statement that you made and it is classic lefty handbook.
[/quote]

Classic righty handbook move yourself

[quote name="GOP - Anti Intellectual, Science, and Women Since Forever" post="1017456" timestamp="1307654998"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=84849.msg1017427#msg1017427 date=1307649246]
[quote author=GOP - Anti Intellectual, Science, and Women Since Forever link=topic=84849.msg1017403#msg1017403 date=1307641638]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=84849.msg1017402#msg1017402 date=1307641336]

[/quote]

It's awfully hot in Texas right now, maybe you should consider moving from the porch to the living room
[/quote]

The best you got is redneck jokes?......I give you two weeks and you will be banned again, hopefully this time for good.  But until then, exercise your right to free speech (even though there is no free speech in this forum), and continue to show how "smart" you are.......it impressed us so much the first time....you were suspended....lol
[/quote]

The best I got? Is this some sort of name calling competition for you? How old are you again?

I wasn't banned the first time for any wrongdoing, I specifically asked to be banned. During my brief vacation, I had an overwhelming sense of obligation to educate you uncivilized people so I came back
[/quote]

Lest you be mistaken, the ban was for wrongdoing....so yes, you are on the clock.

[quote name="GOP - Anti Intellectual, Science, and Women Since Forever" post="1017456" timestamp="1307654998"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lmbo......name calling? Where on this post did I call you a name?  But anyway, looks like every topic you post in gets off topic by your insults(agianst rules).....which is fine, it won't be long and you will "specifically asked to be banned" again......

He won't have to ask this time hippy.  He was given time to contemplate his ways, but I see that in another thread he still has no problem with breaking forum rules and refuses to watch the language that he uses.

This vacation has been made a permanent one.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1017479" timestamp="1307656506"]
He won't have to ask this time hippy.  He was given time to contemplate his ways, but I see that in another thread he still has no problem with breaking forum rules and refuses to watch the language that he uses.

This vacation has been made a permanent one.

[/quote]

Thanks again.......WOSgrad!

[quote name="tvc184" post="1017488" timestamp="1307657703"]
I don't mind the give and take but the calling people the KKK and other names gets old, not to mention the rules. It doesn't seem that hard to just address the issue and not the person.
[/quote]

I give new posters some slack on learning how to post. I recall my first post being very argumentative.....as a matter of fact I remember going a few rounds with you!  ;D  But one thing we never did was never call each other names.....we argued the facts (or at least I did  :D)

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1017490" timestamp="1307658123"]
[quote author=tvc184 link=topic=84849.msg1017488#msg1017488 date=1307657703]
I don't mind the give and take but the calling people the KKK and other names gets old, not to mention the rules. It doesn't seem that hard to just address the issue and not the person.
[/quote]

I give new posters some slack on learning how to post. I recall my first post being very argumentative.....as a matter of fact I remember going a few rounds with you!  ;D  But one thing we never did was never call each other names.....we argued the facts (or at least I did  :D)

[/quote]

Yeah, I called you a hippy.

[quote name="baddog" post="1017486" timestamp="1307657619"]
Grad, can you delete some of his posts? His username is too long and takes up too much space. Thanks.
[/quote]

Can't do that, but I can change his name back so it won't take so much space.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1017510" timestamp="1307665847"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=84849.msg1017486#msg1017486 date=1307657619]
Grad, can you delete some of his posts? His username is too long and takes up too much space. Thanks.
[/quote]

Can't do that, but I can change his name back so it won't take so much space.
[/quote]

Much better, thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder