Collin DeLome

come on now lets be realistic bourne spot, Delome can't do what Bourn can do, bourn will give you 50 stolen bases and hit about .270 for you and plays really good defense delome is going to make it sooner or later but can't put up the numbers like Bourn, but delome will be a good one if he can stay healthy!!!

• 3 weeks later...
From today's Oklahoma City paper: 
CORPORAN, DELOME GETTING CLOSE

Catcher Carlos Corporan, who was placed on the disabled list May 5 with a broken hand, is expected to rejoin the team shortly.

Outfielder Collin DeLome, who was placed on the disabled list May 11 with a partially torn biceps tendon and a torn labrum, has also resumed baseball activities but is a little further away from returning.

But DeLome is likely to rejoin the team soon as extended spring training has ended.

“He'll have to get his work in here probably,” RedHawks manager Tony DeFrancesco said. “It'll be nice to get those two back.”

Read more: http://newsok.com/memphis-sends-redhawks-to-second-consecutive-loss/article/3574563#ixzz1OhTTAsFV

[quote name="becktobigs" post="1017213" timestamp="1307548338"]
From today's Oklahoma City paper: 
CORPORAN, DELOME GETTING CLOSE

Catcher Carlos Corporan, who was placed on the disabled list May 5 with a broken hand, is expected to rejoin the team shortly.

Outfielder Collin DeLome, who was placed on the disabled list May 11 with a partially torn biceps tendon and a torn labrum, has also resumed baseball activities but is a little further away from returning.

But DeLome is likely to rejoin the team soon as extended spring training has ended.

“He'll have to get his work in here probably,” RedHawks manager Tony DeFrancesco said. “It'll be nice to get those two back.”

Read more: http://newsok.com/memphis-sends-redhawks-to-second-consecutive-loss/article/3574563#ixzz1OhTTAsFV
[/quote]

hope he moves up...the Lastros are picking up quite a few outfielders in the draft....

wonder if colin can play catcher...lord knows astros need one!

oh yeAH..dump carlos!

• 2 weeks later...
This from the June 17th paper.  Welcome back.

DeLOME RETURNS REENERGIZED

When RedHawks outfielder Collin DeLome slid into second base in early May, he felt a pinch in his shoulder but thought he could fight through it.

Part of that was because of how well he was hitting at the time.

After playing in several games after the injury, DeLome went for an MRI and was diagnosed with a partially torn labrum.

DeLome was 8 for his last 15 in May before being hurt.

“I played with it as long as I could,” DeLome said. “It's one of those things, where as a hitter, seeing the ball that well doesn't happen all the time and I didn't want to stop but my arm was keeping me from doing what I needed to.”

DeLome was 1 for 4 in his return.

Read more: http://newsok.com/albuquerque-isotopes-snap-redhawks-three-game-winning-streak/article/3577997#ixzz1PXuJGjkv

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder