Summer Baseball Camps @ Ford Park

[center][b]Southeast Texas Baseball Academy[/b][/center]

[center][b]Summer Camp I:    June 7th -9th (Tues-Thurs) 9AM – Noon

Summer Camp II:  June 21st – June 23rd (Tues-Thurs) 9AM – Noon[/b][/center]

[center]1 camp - $75          2 camps - $125[/center]

[b]Family Discount:[/b] Each additional child from the same household will receive $25 off for 1 camp & $50 off for both camps (first child is full price).  

Please pre-register, all registered campers can hit off the academy token machines for FREE in June.  Parents are not required to stay, but can if they choose.

The camp will be hosted by Jason Tyner & other Academy instructors.  Both 3-day camps will cover hitting, fielding, catching & throwing mechanics for all positions.  We will be on fields at Ford Park.

To register or get more info, www.setexasbaseballacademy.com
Call 409-842-3900 or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks. Jason Tyner

We usually cap it at 15, only because a majority of the kids are younger.  If any high schooler wants to participate, i usually just allow them to help the instructors.  That way it is free for them, but they still get to take in all the information.  If any HS kids are interested in doing this, just let me know, [email protected] .  We can always use the extra help.

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
She is definately welcome.  About the only thing we won't cover, would be softball pitching.  I think softball players would still benefit from the fielding, baserunning, hitting and throwing mechanic drills.  My sister played college softball & is the Bridge City Head coach, so i will probably try to get her out there too.

thanks.
J

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still not to late to register for next weeks camp.  We have also scheduled Summer Camp 3.  It will be a 2 day camp August 9-10 (tuesday-wednesday) from 9-noon each day.  The camp will be $50 and there will be a $25 family discount for additional family members.  You will be able to register soon.

We are also currently taking registrations for our fall baseball league.  The deadline is August 26th and we currently already have over 100 individual registrations.  Last year we had 320 kids and the max that we can take is going to be around 450 kids.  Please register asap or contact me if you are interested in bring a group of boys (non select/all star) to play together.

thanks.
Jason Tyner
[email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder