Northwestern vs LU Series

AJ25

I had a hard time deciding if the NW pitcher was that good, or LU batters just really suck.  It looked to me like they didn't really give a damn.  I hate to think that they have quit on Gilligan.  It looked tonight like boith teams were fighting FOR last place in conference.  Both teams' performances were pretty embarrassing. 

The win was nice, but both of these teams are TERRIBLE at this point of the season.  They don't either deserve to be in the conference tourney.  And how about the triple play?  I guess the runner at third couldn't tell if the ball to second was caught in the air or one-hopped.  I don't blame him.  It was just a real unusual game.  I'm somewhat surprised LU pitching didn't do a little more retaliation in the 9th.  I think it would have been justified.

I made my first game today...i tried to watch but once Northwestern changed pitchers the 4th time then all i could do was capture some of the athletes playing ball....here's the link to some of the games images:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150177445987390.324048.131729922389

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder