Nederland vs. Galena Park Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I believe 5-5 overall counting no distrcit...but we had a very wide open district this year. Dayton and Central took the 1 and 2 spot and the 3rd playoff spot was WIDE...I mean WIDE OPEN! We shot ourselves in the foot in 1 game but I think we are better than some people give us credit for this year. We're not one of those former Nederland power houses but i think we're pretty good. :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe 5-5 overall counting no distrcit...but we had a very wide open district this year. Dayton and Central took the 1 and 2 spot and the 3rd playoff spot was WIDE...I mean WIDE OPEN! We shot ourselves in the foot in 1 game but I think we are better than some people give us credit for this year. We're not one of those former Nederland power houses but i think we're pretty good. :)

I'm stoked to see your running back and team this weekend. Sounds like we better get there early with a big crowd headed that way. Good luck and travel safely.

Guest Nederland Bandit

I'm am stoked to see your running back and team this weekend. Sounds like we better get there early with a big crowd headed that way. Good luck and travel safely.

I think you'll be impressed. 8)

Guest PurplePride
:D ETBU, You have GOT to go see that Mosley young man...he is AWESOME!!! I've seen some great players but this guy is something! Try to make it if you can! I plan on being there hopefully! He is the REAL DEAL! :D

:D ETBU' date=' You have GOT to go see that Mosley young man...he is AWESOME!!! I've seen some great players but this guy is something! Try to make it if you can! I plan on being there hopefully! He is the REAL DEAL! :D[/quote']

I'm coming bro with bells. In fact I told my buds tonight we are heading that way and may even do some tailgating.

What make him good is that when you see him, he looks like a big slow downhill runner, as that's how nederland lines up with the tight pro formation. When he sees the inch of daylight, he darts through that hole, and man, if you dont' grab something, kid starts turning onthe after burners. I saw those runs against Lamarque. he turned the corner, and he outran lamarque's fastest defender trying to catch him. Mosely has to be met in the backfield to stand a chance. try to catch him before he has started running north to south.

I said it before the BH game ill say it again. GP should be no problem. Their 8 -2 record is very misleading. Nederland should win this one easily unless they just self destruct. Remeber the GP Team that rolled into Cardinal Stadium 10 - 0 had all these offensive yards and these great defensive totals. Well they got strummed 63-7. The teams they play are a joke.

I said it before the BH game ill say it again. GP should be no problem. Their 8 -2 record is very misleading. Nederland should win this one easily unless they just self destruct. Remeber the GP Team that rolled into Cardinal Stadium 10 - 0 had all these offensive yards and these great defensive totals. Well they got strummed 63-7. The teams they play are a joke.

Hey Block other than that you think GP has a pretty good chance? :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder