Johnny Manziel A@M

Freshman quarterback Johnny Manziel, who graduated early from Kerrville Tivy High, opened the eyes of the estimated 16,500 fans in attendance by completing 8 of 9 passes for 115 yards and two touchdowns.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6371143 check it out.

Johnny Manzeil was absolutely the best HS QB I have ever seen in 50 years of watching HS football.  I have not seen all of the great ones, for instance, I never saw VY.  But I have seen a lot of the current crop of pro QBs from Texas, including Stafford. Manzeil was absolutely the best HS QB.  He beat teams with his arm, his legs, or both.  He put up over 500 yards offense against 5A DII champs Cibolo Steele.  The knock against him was that he is not big enough.  The Aggies got the steal of the recruiting wars with him.

[quote name="Lost in Leakey" post="1000534" timestamp="1303341543"]
Johnny Manzeil was absolutely the best HS QB I have ever seen in 50 years of watching HS football.  I have not seen all of the great ones, for instance, I never saw VY.  But I have seen a lot of the current crop of pro QBs from Texas, including Stafford. Manzeil was absolutely the best HS QB.  He beat teams with his arm, his legs, or both.  [b]He put up over 500 yards offense against 5A DII champs Cibilo Steele.[/b]  The knock against him was that he is not big enough.  The Aggies got the steal of the recruiting wars with him.
[/quote]he went into beast mode that game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder