HJ's Fontenot Signs With Lamar

Congrats to Bailey. I look forward to your success at Lamar. Those of us who have watched you play over the years are so proud of you. Again, another direct result of the efforts of Mike Hughes with youth soccer at Spindletop.
IMO, Bailey is the best goalie in SETX. Dolan at WB and O'Neal at Kelly are possibly as promising but younger.

[quote name="watash" post="998278" timestamp="1302934257"]
Congrats to Bailey. I look forward to your success at Lamar. Those of us who have watched you play over the years are so proud of you. Again, another direct result of the efforts of Mike Hughes with youth soccer at Spindletop.
IMO, Bailey is the best goalie in SETX. Dolan at WB and O'Neal at Kelly are possibly as promising but younger.
[/quote]

Here here for Coach Mike!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations to you, Bailey!  Think I might be watching some Lamar soccer this fall....your family will also enjoy having you close to home so they can catch all the home games, I know.  It has been great watching you play over the years and especially coming back after injury like you did.

Like others, want to point out that Bailey was one of the original team members of Mike Hughes' Spindletop team, playing on that team for (I believe) 5.5 years before moving on to Albion where she has had opportunity to play in the Premier League West.    The development she received on both teams was surely valuable in helping her become the great goal keeper she is!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder