All District Picks Thus Far?

Personal opinion, 24-2A picks:
MVP: Coach who keeps his team focused and wins district.
First Team All-District: District Champions
Second Team All-District: District Runner-ups
Honorable Mention: District 3rd place team
  There have been so many great performances thus far, however, everybody has been beat at least 2 times.  So in actuality, noone is dominating correct?  Nobody is running away with this district. Should be a dogfight till the end.  I would hate to be the coaches at seasons end trying to decide the all-district picks. 

20-4A

Vidor:  Hagler(solid pitcher), Mohica(strong lead-off and good cf), Maxwell(best utility player p/ss)
PNG:  Gizzi(good year with both bat and glove), Stone(down year but still is one of the better players)
Nederland:  T. Smith(best pitcher), Pitts(best bat), Sonnier(best short stop), Babino(best catcher), Duplant(2nd best pitcher, solid bat, but too many errors at third).
Central:  Nobody;  I know this will make some mad but noone on that team would start elsewhere.
Ozen:  The short stop could make 2nd team ss or utility.
Lumberton:  need to see again; didn't look as strong as some hyped when I saw them.
Livingston:  CF impressed.

[quote name="Cool Hand Luke" post="994325" timestamp="1302201753"]
20-4A

Vidor:  Hagler(solid pitcher), Mohica(strong lead-off and good cf), Maxwell(best utility player p/ss)
PNG:  Gizzi(good year with both bat and glove), Stone(down year but still is one of the better players)
Nederland:  T. Smith(best pitcher), Pitts(best bat), Sonnier(best short stop), Babino(best catcher), Duplant(2nd best pitcher, solid bat, but too many errors at third).
Central:  Nobody;  I know this will make some mad but noone on that team would start elsewhere.
Lumberton:  need to see again; didn't look as strong as some hyped when I saw them.

[/quote]
there are gonna be some great players left off this list....there just isn't enough room!!

i agree with most of your list..add:

lumberton bell and townsend
livingston moore and cf is mc clendon
png jalali
lcm carline smith waddell
second round should be exciting!!

[quote name="roar!" post="994487" timestamp="1302231370"]
[quote author=Cool Hand Luke link=topic=82800.msg994325#msg994325 date=1302201753]
20-4A

[/quote] Livingston: Bryant McClendon and Tyler LeBlanc are two really good baseball players and Young men.  True compettitors!  They always have their "Knuckles Up" for a challenge on the field!!! ;D
there are gonna be some great players left off this list....there just isn't enough room!!

i agree with most of your list..add:

lumberton bell and townsend
livingston moore and cf is mc clendon
png jalali
lcm carline smith waddell
second round should be exciting!!

[/quote]

19-4A........

Gabryszwski      (P)        CROSBY
Seely                (P)        baytown lee
Czerwonka        (P)        gcm
Harber              (C)        CROSBY
Going                (1B)      gcm
Upshaw            (1B)      CROSBY
Galvan              (2B)      gcm
Hagan              (2B)        CROSBY
Jones              (SS)        CROSBY
Robinson            (3B)      CROSBY
Jacobs              (OF)      gcm
Larkin              (OF)      CROSBY
Hebert              (OF)      CROSBY

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="995820" timestamp="1302549785"]
19-4A........

Gabryszwski       (P)         CROSBY
Seely                (P)         baytown lee
Czerwonka         (P)         gcm
Harber               (C)        CROSBY
Going                (1B)       gcm
Upshaw             (1B)       CROSBY
Galvan              (2B)       gcm
Hagan              (2B)        CROSBY
Jones               (SS)        CROSBY
Robinson            (3B)       CROSBY
Jacobs              (OF)       gcm
Larkin               (OF)       CROSBY
Hebert              (OF)       CROSBY
[/quote]

Those picks do not seem bias at all BOHICA.

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="995898" timestamp="1302558214"]
Name one that does not belong according to maxpreps and their stats????
[/quote]Just remember BOHICA, your looking at district numbers not all the numbers.  There is one on the list batting .173 in district, and another with only 7 hits in district and most of them against week teams.

Would be nice if the other teams in district posted all of their stats to compare.

Jeremy G. - Crosby
Seeley - Lee
Jacobs - GCM
Hebert - Crosby
Czerwonka- GCM
Galvan - GCM
Going - GCM
Harber - Crosby

Don't forget
Beasley - BH
Legget - BH
Thompson - BH
Efren Garcia - GP

Guest blablabla
Crosby is one of the only teams in district that post stats on Max prep.  If I remember right,  1 Dist. MVP, 1 Dist Off MVP, 1 Def MVP, 4 pitchers, 1- 1st,2nd,3rd,SS,C,DH and 4- outfielders.  I think that is the 1st team make-up, unless you are in 20-4A and everybody made 1st team.  IMO, the pitchers are Chance C (GCM,) Long (BH) Seeley (REL) and Gabby (Crosby) with E. Garcia(GP) thats 5, but 1 of those may one of the MVP awards.  I believe 19-4A has 5 teams with a #1 that can compete and beat anybody in the state.  If you go on stats and go by who has the best stats at their position, outfield will be hard press this year, lots of good avgs in the outfield.  Price, (GCM) Gomez (REL) Larkin (Crosby) Thames (BH) Denny (BH) Hebert (Crosby) all have impressive avgs. Not sure of Price's avg, but know he is a natural hitter and it is up there.  If you go by stats on other positions  Jones (Crosby), Galvan (GCM), Bonnin (BH), and DH -King (BH) and Going(GCM) all will be considered and get something, I know there are some REL players and GCM players that are up there as well, just don't have the stats and I'm sure the coaches won't post them for our fantasy All-dist team.  You can't leave out Dayton, King, NF, and other players on GP, every team will put somebody on there even if a player from a better team with stronger stats gets left off, sometimes happens, not all the time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder