REGION 3 FINAL 8

Sharkie (or should I say soccer7), why would you use the pre-season rankings?  Hmmmm.  Oh yeah, that's the only one that lists PNG.   ;D  

For the record, FHS is the number 1 team in the Region in the last poll and maybe the last two!  And, concerning one of your "other" posts (on another site), I do appreciate the homerism, but PNG is not better than, or as good as, Stratford or Santa Fe (or Texas City or Dawson for that matter).  But good luck vs. Midway, the best team PNG will face this year -- unless, of course, they get to play FHS.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="992242" timestamp="1301802423"]
Sharkie (or should I say soccer7), why would you use the pre-season rankings?  Hmmmm.  Oh yeah, that's the only one that lists PNG.   ;D  

For the record, FHS is the number 1 team in the Region in the last poll and maybe the last two!  And, concerning one of your "other" posts (on another site), I do appreciate the homerism, but PNG is not better than, or as good as, Stratford or Santa Fe (or Texas City or Dawson for that matter).  But good luck vs. Midway, the best team PNG will face this year -- unless, of course, they get to play FHS.
[/quote]

Well FF,  Not sure if the Lady Indians or better or as good as the teams listed...because we will not get a chance to play them since most on that list is eliminated.  I can however at least say, we are better than Dawson since we defeated them earlier in the year at our tournment 2-0 without one of our key players. ;)  Thanks for the good luck against Midway...Our girls are Ready!

[quote name="sharkstooth" post="992266" timestamp="1301832479"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=82630.msg992242#msg992242 date=1301802423]
Sharkie (or should I say soccer7), why would you use the pre-season rankings?  Hmmmm.  Oh yeah, that's the only one that lists PNG.  ;D 

For the record, FHS is the number 1 team in the Region in the last poll and maybe the last two!  And, concerning one of your "other" posts (on another site), I do appreciate the homerism, but PNG is not better than, or as good as, Stratford or Santa Fe (or Texas City or Dawson for that matter).  But good luck vs. Midway, the best team PNG will face this year -- unless, of course, they get to play FHS.
[/quote]

Well FF,  Not sure if the Lady Indians or better or as good as the teams listed...because we will not get a chance to play them since most on that list is eliminated.  I can however at least say, we are better than Dawson since we defeated them earlier in the year at our tournment 2-0 without one of our key players. ;)  Thanks for the good luck against Midway...Our girls are Ready!
[/quote]
Just because you beat a team once at the beginning of the year does in know way make you better than them. I'm getting sick of your ignorant posts.

FF...thanks for the tip about Midway!  As far as WASONE3...not sure who you are talking too....but you sound as if the team you pull for may be out of the playoffs!  If so, there is no reason to state that someone's opinion is an ignorant comment.  If you are big enough to come out and state you are tired of someones comments; then be big enough to state who you are backing....are just stay out of this post! 

Actually I was referring that you are a fan of Friendswood.  I have not studied the chat back and forth.  Just figured I would save the person questioning you the trouble of getting a long message back.  You always have said your a fan of the Lady Friendswood Soccer Program

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder