LCM at PNG predictions

This game is huge.  If PNG has any hope of getting back in the hunt, the Indians must beat LCM at home with their ace on the bump.  Will Stone and the Indians rise to the occassion?  For LCM, this is a statement game.  If they think a district championship could be theirs, they must show that they can win a big game on the road followed by another huge game at home against 3-1 Livingston. 

Guest princess
[quote name="espn2" post="988979" timestamp="1301238910"]
Gotta go with the indians in this one. Prob something like 7-2. Good teams win home games with their #1 on the hill. That's what LCM has done so far and the indians have to much talent to continue to struggle at home.
[/quote]
reverse that. LCM 7-2.
lcm gets an early lead and puts foot on png's throat and never looks back.
"[glow=red,2,300]Good teams win home games with their #1 on the hill.[/glow]"
Well great teams win in adversity, no matter the enviorment.

Well if PNG does win it certainilly will be a big win for them and they can certainilly win it. They have the tallent both on the mound and in the field as well as at the plate. However, LCM is playing great right now. I don't see them slacking off any. LCM probably will pull this out in a close one but that is why they play the game.

Lcm is playing error free baseball right now. Png has lost a few games because of errors. But with stone vs smith, i hope this is the match up between the two best pitchers in 20-4a, anything can happen.
But ill take lcm with the way they are hitting the ball right now.

Much bigger game for PNG!  PNG is just a couple of losses away from being in serious trouble with some tough games still to play. So I will give PNG the edge in this one. They have to right the ship soon, so I think they play with more urgency and win a close one.

[quote name="oldollie" post="989303" timestamp="1301330624"]
Much bigger game for PNG!  PNG is just a couple of losses away from being in serious trouble with some tough games still to play. So I will give PNG the edge in this one. They have to right the ship soon, so I think they play with more urgency and win a close one.
[/quote]

Yep. A 1-4 start in district might make it tough down the stretch. With that kind of start, almost every following game because almost like an elimination playoff game.

[quote name="utguy09" post="989100" timestamp="1301274181"]
Lcm is playing error free baseball right now. Png has lost a few games because of errors. But with [b]stone vs smith[/b], i hope this is the match up between the two best pitchers in 20-4a, anything can happen.
But ill take lcm with the way they are hitting the ball right now.
[/quote]

Smith pitched Friday against Vidor.  I doubt he will throw in back to back district games.  Some teams have done that though.  We will have to see tomorrow.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder