Silsbee vs. Livingston Boys Match Thread/Lions Win/Comments

I had the privilege of watching this game and I felt that it was a good showing by both teams throughout the game. Livingston is a tough team especially at home and these two teams went toe to toe all night. The Tigers seemed to be very sound on defense and the two teams looked evenly matched. I thoroughly enjoyed it late in the game when there was one defender from Silsbee who slid in front of the goal one foot away and saved it from going in. Nicely played # 2.  I am glad to see that 3A soccer is not just some push over team that the 4A schools can beat up on. In the end Livingston came out on top and both teams showed alot of heart. Silsbee should be proud of how they played last night and congratulations to Livingston and good luck to you in the playoffs!!!

Correct they have only won two games but I have been following the 37 4A District and seems that they have held some legit opponents to low scores. From the Livingston game that I saw it has to be because of the sound defense and the quickness of their keeper. He is definitely a sight to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder