** Post Tuesday Finals Here**

Soooooooooo........... Lady_Titan21 how many points did you score the 40 something seconds you played last night :lol::lol::lol: That's a shame you talk all of that noise and you are a 4th quarter sub that only played less than a minute. Lumberton has a good team but when Chelsea and Courtney both had 3 fouls in the 3rd quarter the coach took them out and #30 the only girl that really scored played her game but it's gone take more than her to beat us. Yall have speed but yall need to learn how to shoot lay-ups maybe they were showing off because we were there. Can't say the same for you because you didn't get no playing time. That's the worse I ever seen Lumberton play, they could've played better but they let yall stick with them (No Way Not Happening) You spend more time on the computer than you did on the court last night :lol: :evil:

Soooooooooo........... Lady_Titan21 how many points did you score the 40 something seconds you played last night :lol::lol::lol: That's a shame you talk all of that noise and you are a 4th quarter sub that only played less than a minute. Lumberton has a good team but when Chelsea and Courtney both had 3 fouls in the 3rd quarter the coach took them out and #30 the only girl that really scored played her game but it's gone take more than her to beat us. Yall have speed but yall need to learn how to shoot lay-ups maybe they were showing off because we were there. Can't say the same for you because you didn't get no playing time. That's the worse I ever seen Lumberton play' date=' they could've played better but they let yall stick with them (No Way Not Happening) You spend more time on the computer than you did on the court last night :lol: :evil:[/quote']

Bottom line is Both of you are 0 - 1 and have a losing record to start off with.

sure..actually im second string and i got in the 2nd quarter...duh..if u was so much into the gym u wouldve known what quarter and when i got in..u need to focus on what u gone do against us...but thanks for hating it's my motivation and it gives me a better reason to get better to beat yall....i'm not trippen that i didnt play as much as i normally do..but it's ok life goes on!!

it's all good though november 24 is getting closer and trust ima be ready!!

Lady Bears looked pretty good last night. Still making some small mistakes, but they hustle and work harder than any LCM teams I've seen in the past few years. I'm not saying they are going to compete for a District Championship, but they will surprise some people this year.

Your coach has no motivation of putting you in the game, :evil: Yall just a 1 player team without #30 yall really gone get ate up and you playing about 40 seconds isn't gonna help u get better at anything so practice on what you do best.......................riding the bench :lol::lol::lol: :evil:

actually if u wanna get technical with it i did't play that game cause of my attitude in practice the day before...and we have played without #30 (BK) plenty of times and won against teams like Lumberton as a matter of fact we did it at Nationals this summer in Dallas while she was at a camp so talk what u know and not what u seen and how can u jus up and say that i'm a bench rider when u only seen one game!! well neways were in a tourney right now so i aint trippin ova u i'm koolaid'n on this trash talkin cause u know yoself yall goning back to BMT with the "L"....so i'm out...PA BABY

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder