Lumberton's Tyler Wilson

Lumberton's Tyler Wilson - 09 Graduate - Who is currently playing at Lon Morris JC in Jacksonville, will be signing with Tennessee Tech University out of the Ohio Valley Conference. TTU has won that conference the previous 2 seasons, and also beat Alabama in a Regional. Any of you that know Tyler know how hard of a worker he is, and I can't wait to see what he does with his career at TTU.

When I got the word today, it made my day. Tyler is a throw back. He played for us 3 years at Babe Ruth and even came back to coach with us after he went off to college.

He would be the 1st guy at the yard (Babino beat him a few times), either helping with field, hitting in cage or helping a youngster in the bullpen before the games.

Tyler earned this, and we wish him the best.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="978810" timestamp="1299461749"]
When I got the word today, it made my day. Tyler is a throw back. He played for us 3 years at Babe Ruth and even came back to coach with us after he went off to college.

He would be the 1st guy at the yard (Babino beat him a few times), either helping with field, hitting in cage or helping a youngster in the bullpen before the games.

Tyler earned this, and we wish him the best.
[/quote]

That's the way he has always done things. He really shows his love for the game, always keeping involved in whatever way he can. Really surprised me last summer when I looked down in the 1st base coaching box out in mid-county for Babe Ruth and saw Tyler standing there, but I can't really say it shocked me. That's just how he is, always wanting to be involved. I know with his work ethic, he is really going to make a name for himself.. He knows he wasn't blessed with a fire-balling right arm, but he continues to overcome and keep his career going. Can't wait to see what happens in the future!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder