Cleveland vs. Smithville Game Thread/Cleveland wins big!

WOSgrad

big congrads to the indians boys basketball team...AAW I hope you are reading this and want you to know you are extremely wrong for your thread earlier.  WHo do you think you are to take that link and exploit it on this website for peoples blog amusement.  Totally unprofessional...btw hope you enjoyed the silsbee game this evening.  You should be ashamed!!!

Bjimbo I'm a Silsbee fan and I didn't enjoy the game. I'm willing to put money that HJ send Cleveland to the sideline with Silsbee next week. Ejoy this blow because Tuesday your season will end as well! Go Hawks! FYI Aggie didn't committ the crime as far as I know and its to proven that the Cleveland kids did yet either. If Cleveland does make it to state it will be about darn time. 40 yrs of ALMOSTS isn't good!

[quote name="sports fan 929" post="972920" timestamp="1298698956"]
Badsanta if that silsbee team i seen tonight beat hj then hj is in some  big trouble that game could get ugly fast
[/quote]

The HJ team you are talking about just beat the district champ and the runner up in that district  whipped silsbee. Come on man. Its a game by game matchup situation. HJ is not in any trouble.

[quote name="Twig" post="972925" timestamp="1298699372"]
[quote author=sports fan 929 link=topic=80934.msg972920#msg972920 date=1298698956]
Badsanta if that silsbee team i seen tonight beat hj then hj is in some  big trouble that game could get ugly fast
[/quote]

The HJ team you are talking about just beat the district champ and the runner up in that district  whipped silsbee. Come on man. Its a game by game matchup situation. HJ is not in any trouble.
[/quote]

Looks like Cleveland would be the favorite at this point for the regional title, but I believe any of the teams left are capable of winning a game that they are not expected to win.

All I know is, Tuesday night, let's get it on!!!!

I think its going to be a great game.  And, of course, it don't matter what's happened in the last two years.  The score will still be 0-0 during the opening tip-off.  The only score that matters is the final of this game, not the previous ones.

Let's just have a great game and may the best team win.  8) 

[quote name="Indian54" post="972972" timestamp="1298701674"]
It don't matter what day this game takes place Cleveland is too much for the hawks this year
[/quote]....um..... you do realize this is the third anniversary of "[i]Cleveland is too much for the hawks this year[/i]".  Its comments like these that come back to haunt you.  If you don't believe me, just ask Navasota.  We heard that tune 4 years in a row, but it was always a little bit off-key!  ;)

[quote name="sports fan 929" post="972956" timestamp="1298700680"]
Hj had to beat them in ot cleveland had them beat in the first half so come on man to that
[/quote]

Ill save this quote!!!

[quote name="Indian54" post="972972" timestamp="1298701674"]
It don't matter what day this game takes place Cleveland is too much for the hawks this year
[/quote]
[quote author=Indian54 link=topic=80934.msg972978#msg972978 date=1298702030]
It don't matter what day it happens the Indians are too much for te hawks this year
[/quote]I get it.

[i]Sounds so nice you gotta say it twice![/i]  ;)

In any event, good luck to both teams!  Let's just have a great game and may the best team win!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder